• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(489659)

Private
1 Badges
May 12, 2012
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Hi JanH,

don´t you feel ridiculous if you call me a troll when I (besides lots of other players) beg you to fix a problem that makes the game unplayable, not only for "a minority of players"? You call me a troll because I refuse to send in another logfile? Hey, you guys got enough logfiles, but you don´t work with them. And you tell me I´m not welcome on "your" forums? Buddy, I am a customer that paid real bucks for a game that doesn´t work! In my world the customer is king, because he makes my living! So you should thank us all for buying your game! Instead of that you ignore our sorrows. No man, if you´d be a serious business man, you´d act in another way and don´t blame your customers! So, now feel free to close this topic again and tell me again that I´m not welcome! But I hope the other guys here drag their own conclusions concerning your attitude!

Upvote 0
Okay Ragnar,

We all understand your frustration but fact remains: there is obviously a problem, yes. However, since we and TT still haven't been able to reproduce the issue it complicates things and your attitude is not helping at all. Stop harassing the developers and feel free to PM me with your concerns if you want to rage on and perhaps we can reach some sort of agreement.

Thread locked!

Best Regards
BjornB

Status
Not open for further replies.