• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The CSA has plenty of decisions, most of which are very useful. It's just that they are all Civil War-related.

A Golden Circle decision should just about max out Infamy, considering the opinion the world had of the Confederacy.

Knights of the Golden Circle was the slave states attempt to capture or integrate Northern Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, and Brazil to form a 15 state union or the "Golden Circle of slave states". There were several attempts by militias to conquer and colonize these various areas leading up to the US civil war. I just thought it the CSA could win the Civil War that maybe this would be a decision possibility since once the war there is not much else to do with the CSA.

No, it changes a RANDOM Pop into Soldiers, in this case the Pop being Afro American Farmers. There's also the Bonnie Blue Flag, which gives the CSA historical generals.

The CSA could use a slave decision, though, turning, say, 25% of their Slaves into Farmers and then mobilizing them.

Maybe it's in PDM. Do you get historical leaders like Robert E. Lee?

Maybe it's in PDM. Do you get historical leaders like Robert E. Lee?

At the start, yes. I start with Lee, Stuart, and a few others i don't recall immediately, but newly spawned leaders are ahistorical, iirc, prior to 2.31, newly spawned generals were historical. Im playing complete vanilla atm, and the only two decisions ive ever seen period were King Cotton, and Irish Brigade, so yeah, there arent many.

Golden Circle in my sig link, feel free to mod it at will...you don't get to enact Bonnie Blue in the 1861 start because it's already been enacted, play from 1836 and you will get the opportunity

I remeber there is a mod where it has some events to gove cores for golden circle and remove cores of usa if you won and so others to make the game more enjoable for both sides

I agree that the Golden Circle should be implemented into the game somehow but I also think that the CSA should be given more unique decisions for after the civil war which would give much more flavor to playing as them.