+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When will we be able to preorder, will it give any bonuses?

If there is a bonus for pre-ordering I would just want a few extra crests to put on top of my hats.
    Supporter of green FoxKola

Yes "FoxKola" is real
    http://i.imgur.com/8Ziks.jpg

Part of the Pomeranian(POM) Mount & Blade: Warband clan

Persistent World mod player: Man_From_The_Far_North

Magicka

There ya go, Highland Skin pack
    free for preorder, 5 bucks for everyone else.

Problem solved^^

Last edited by Orkfaeller; 07-06-2012 at 21:22.
    Knowledge is Power - all the information to War of the Roses so far collected at one place.

Highland skin DLC pack

- What can change the signature of a man?

Magicka

Dont you watch their stream?

They announced it just now!
    Knowledge is Power - all the information to War of the Roses so far collected at one place.

Highland skin DLC pack

That is awesomely kinky, wearing a kilt into battle! Yesh!

Yes "FoxKola" is real

Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by Orkfaeller View Post
    There ya go, Highland Skin pack
    free for preorder, 5 bucks for everyone else.

Problem solved^^

You know, someone here is really, really decent at using photoshop.
    It's a shame that it's part of my job. Makes me able to spot even the best shops.
    - What can change the nature of a man?

That's what I mean xD

Looks good, though!

Magicka

Well done Eric

Nah, I don't really think I put enough time into to fool anyone who takes a closer look^^
    At least if I posted it in full sice. :P

But it was something that came into my mind after watching a War of the Roses Documentary,and they were talking about scottish (mercenary) army or something like that;

anyway I think thats something I'd like to see.
    Last edited by Orkfaeller; 07-06-2012 at 21:23.

Highland skin DLC pack

Awesome photoshopping but the shadow gives it away!

So, nobody wants highlander uniform?

Yes "FoxKola" is real

Magicka

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectAngel View Post
    Awesome photoshopping but the shadow gives it away!
    Yeah, I uploaded the wrong one^^

Anyway, I didnt make this to try to fool people, but because I think it would be something cool and not tooo history breaking.

I'd just like to see DLCs in this kind of form, decent but nice character coustimisation options.

Highland skin DLC pack

Now if Gordon Van Dyke came by, he might look upon this great spectacle of a hypothetical DLC and turn it into a real one!
    "In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane." Oscar Wilde

Magicka

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid101 View Post
    Now if Gordon Van Dyke came by, he might look upon this great spectacle of a hypothetical DLC and turn it into a real one!
    I demand 25% of the cake!

Highland skin DLC pack

After how much I complained about the inaccuracies of the scottish sword (its a 16th C design) dont get me started on how wrong that is.....
    "We had two bags of books, seventy-five PDF files, five sheets of high-resolution linework, a hard drive half-full of photographs, and a whole galaxy of armour, swords, pollaxes, maces... Also, a quarto of latin texts, a quarto of manuscripts, a case of swords, and two dozen fechtbuch. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious history collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
    The only things that really worried me were the fechtbuch. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a history binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

86 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDiplomacyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron III Collection
    ImpireIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoid
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I predict a flood of costume,crest and weapon DLCs for this game...even zero day ones. That is sad, it makes you feel you bought an incomplete game. On the other hand, if such a a DLC came like 6 months later and had a lot of actual content, that would be ok...kind of, anyway.
    Leader of the late Eutopian Marxist Party.
    Retired Grand Herald of the AGC.

Come over to the DARK SIDE.........we have cookies!

Magicka

After how much I complained about the inaccuracies of the scottish sword (its a 16th C design) dont get me started on how wrong that is.....
    Pfff, you aren't fun

Quote Originally Posted by Angelos View Post
    I predict a flood of costume,crest and weapon DLCs for this game...even zero day ones. That is sad, it makes you feel you bought an incomplete game. On the other hand, if such a a DLC came like 6 months later and had a lot of actual content, that would be ok...kind of, anyway.
    This (propably) isnt going to be a full price title, nor are they a super big studio. They have to make their money somehow.

Also they already said that they aren't going to sell map packs but provide new maps and new game modes for free.

Highland skin DLC pack

Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Orkfaeller View Post
    Pfff, you aren't fun

This (propably) isnt going to be a full price title, nor are they a super big studio. They have to make their money somehow.

Also they already said that they aren't going to sell map packs but provide new maps and new game modes for free.
    I would have been so willing to buy DLC too! Ah well, I guess I can't argue because I am getting free stuff!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteGettysburgKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaSword of the Stars IIMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelos View Post
    We would never do that. We aren't lazy disconnected Devs working for a publicly traded publisher. The power of good is on our side. I will say that something is already planned for early adopters, but I can't say what until we start a pre-order campaign. We also have a surprise coming on how our DLC will work that never splits our community and rewards everyone passionate about the game.

You're in good hands with Fatshark & Paradox. And you can trust me, I've been around.
    War of the Roses Executive Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    I have horses, and i cant see whats wrong with the speed? Maybe more bumps for the rider, and more horse farts, but nothing is glaringly wrong here

Sounds good, can't wait to see WotR get bigger "from the campaign." And what you have in store of in terms of DLC content.

Yes "FoxKola" is real

Nothing wrong with cosmetic DLC imo. I wouldn't link it to evil publishers and puppet developers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast