• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah alright, I'll just have to dig around a little then. I'd like to set the map up like you had at the start and go through it.

Still following eagerly as always! Go Deutschland!

>_>

<_<

What? Germany's probably not mean. Maybe.

Ah alright, I'll just have to dig around a little then. I'd like to set the map up like you had at the start and go through it.

Still following eagerly as always! Go Deutschland!

What? Germany's probably not mean. Maybe.

Hehe, the German AI seems to be naturally attracted to me. Germany is just an unbeatable blob of infinite pain and power at the moment, but I guess a final showdown with them would be cool.

Also, there is a World map from the start of the game on page 2 that you can use for reference. I might even have the original scenario for this somewhere, might be fun trying as a different country from 1836.

The Second Anglo-American War Part Deux

Hardy militia and frontiersmen prove their worth against the British Army at Cedar Rapids, using tree cover and natural defenses to completely outclass the British forces, used to fighting in the fields of France, England and Flanders.

v2_12.jpg

Many skirmishes are fought in Iowa and Michigan. British forces are constantly harassed by American snipers, shattering any chance of regaining control in the wilderness of the West.

v2_13.jpg

A Columbian attack is halted and reversed at Vicksburg.

v2_14.jpg

Meanwhile in Europe, the German Army has free reign of much of British mainland Europe, devastating beautiful and historic cities such as Orleans and Paris.

v2_15.jpg

Overall situation of the American Front at the start of 1882.

v2_16.jpg

Despite early losses, the British still manage to form some resistance. British troops, now experienced in forest combat, succeed in considerably slowing the American advance in the West.

v2_17.jpg

The Caribbean theater of war. Many naval engagements are fought between the German and British navies. German forces advance South, hoping to secure the vital Panama Canal.

v2_18.jpg

Full overview of German control in France.

v2_19.jpg

American researchers at Harvard University learn the process to develop fuel. Little did they know how this discovery would revolutionize the modern World.

v2_21.jpg

The peace terms are finally negotiated. Over 275,000 square miles of territory is gained. But for many the territory was the smallest gain of the war. The fact that the USA had defeated the British Empire resonated far across globe. The US was now a force to be reckoned with, the first and only New World great power, and a beacon of liberty in a sea of destitution and oppression.

v2_22.jpg

well big surprise germany kicked britains ass in europe but the british seemed to be winning the naval battles in the screenshot. i would very much like to find out who won the war britain or germany. great AAR but please dont do the super predictable thing and conquer the entire americas.

I love how France no longer exists!