Closed Thread
Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 68 ... LastLast

Thread: The sad state of affairs

So is it cancelled, or is the project still going? =)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by 4TyStigma View Post
    So is it cancelled, or is the project still going? =)
    Still going.
    Tinkering while waiting for RoI
    CKII: Tribal Kings - vanilla map de jure overhaul for 867 setup (everything to the East and South from Poland)
    CKII: From Varangians to Greeks - the tale of Rus' through events and mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos XV View Post
    Still going.
    Thx for letting me know.. My life would be over if it were cancelled =)

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    EUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by 4TyStigma View Post
    Thx for letting me know.. My life would be over if it were cancelled =)
    It's not de facto canceled but very close to be:/ Only time will tell...

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

It won't be cancelled.
    Lose your honour on these forums and I'll make you commit seppuku

Go check out my AoD CORE 0.60 AAR!

First Lieutenant thedarkclown85's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Just saw this thread and im really sad to see that magna mundi might not make it I really hope for a sollution similar to minecraft with some sort of beta release!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkclown85 View Post
    Just saw this thread and im really sad to see that magna mundi might not make it I really hope for a sollution similar to minecraft with some sort of beta release!
    Didnt a dev just say that its still going to be made? Or did he mean that they are doing development stuff right now despite the problems.
    "Resistance is futile. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into the collective." - Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Sn3ipen View Post
    It's not de facto canceled but very close to be:/ Only time will tell...
    *prays to god that magna mundi wont be cancelled*

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I doubt their gold master caused severe bodily damage though.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Except that Zolotaya makes an impression of unflinching and imperturbable person, living up to the image of the marble deity. I'll have much less trouble imagining the Golden One beating up a troll to death with that helmet without batting an eyelid rather than crying. (The Taer nickname only aggravates the suspicions!)
    Maybe you should ask her out on a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Pied-Noir View Post
    Not half as bad as their Gold Master.
    Whats the Gold Master? I didn't get that part of the video.

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

like endless waves of fans, i'm just posting to say i don't mind having magna mundi released as a beta, i don't mind how many bugs or how unbalanced the game is... this game is something many have been waiting for a long time. please paradox, we know that one of the company new policies is bug free games, but this game is just too much wanted to be canceled!

Quote Originally Posted by ywhtptgtfo View Post

Whats the Gold Master? I didn't get that part of the video.
    Gold Master is the final release-candidate, I think, that UV submits to paradox for final acceptance so Paradox can then begin working on marketing and sales for the game. Anything after submission of the gold master is for day one patch.

And, of course, it is what failed so miserably in testing according to paradox initiating the creation of this thread.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight

Just because I checked the "Meet the Dev Team" page? I also visited a site where students discussed Helius as a lecturer, and glanced at his dissertation. (I mean. One has to have proper credentials to insist on imperial circuits! ) Should I ask him out on a date too?

Speaking of the dev team. Is Ese Khan still around? Haven't seen him posting for several months me thinks.
    Tinkering while waiting for RoI
    CKII: Tribal Kings - vanilla map de jure overhaul for 867 setup (everything to the East and South from Poland)
    CKII: From Varangians to Greeks - the tale of Rus' through events and mechanics

Field Marshal

Just because I checked the "Meet the Dev Team" page? I also visited a site where students discussed Helius as a lecturer, and glanced at his dissertation. (I mean. One has to have proper credentials to insist on imperial circuits! ) Should I ask him out on a date too?

Speaking of the dev team. Is Ese Khan still around? Haven't seen him posting for several months me thinks.
    Errmm, and not because of your suggestive admiration and that she's a girl (unless you do guys as well)? Speaking of Helius, I am surprised he's a history professor. I've talked to a lot of professors when I was in research and I'd imagine none of them would have such a... colourful personality on a web forum.

That astrophysicist sounds awesome. I wonder if he's still around.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

I am surprised he's a history professor [...] colourful personality on a web forum.
    Have you visited the Paradox forums?

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Hitler videos have been expressly banned from this forum and constitute spam.
    Additionally in thread warning against using picture spam was also given.
    If I have to intervenene again I will issue infractions to anyone posting, quoting or commenting on it.

EDIT: Make sure you read rule #2 very carefully before responding to this message.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

This is really too bad. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. Hopefully the problems can get worked out...

Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Chaos View Post
    Have you visited the Paradox forums?
    I must assume everyone who visits Paradox forums are obliged to know about your personal heroes.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

I must assume everyone who visits Paradox forums are obliged to know about your personal heroes.
    The entire forum has quite an expressed interest in history and is very colorful.

This thread has some real gems in it! True entertainment I call this If you're bored just read it like a book...

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 68 ... LastLast