+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comments in my Profile

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Lightbulb Comments in my Profile

Some people erroneously, instead of sending me a PM write on my Profile. Even if I delete these, they remain there as deleted posts which is a bit frustrating cause it was not what I intended: I don't want to look like I wanted to censor them, it wasn't my original goal. I simply prefer my Profile clean.

Can you please activate the ability for a user to completely delete (wipe) posts on his own profile? So a user can decide which to keep and which to completely delete.
    My AARs
    -------->>> The House of Zähringen <<<--------
    -------->>> Bismarck's Spirit <<<--------

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

A) You can turn off the abilty to leave visitor messages, for example you cannot leave me one.
    That will force people to use PMs.
    B) Other members do not see the deleted messages or that they were ever there.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Can I not see them as well?!
    (please purge them manually and I will delete the ability for future comments)
    My AARs

90 games registered

200k club500k club

That was a onetime only operation, I cannot be doing that for everyone all the time.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Thank you, case closed. It was more of vBulletin tech support, than Paradox, actually. I wonder why the forum software doesn't completely shred the old message stamp. What's the point of having something shown "deleted" if you can't undelete anyway?!
    My AARs

90 games registered

200k club500k club

I could have.

+ Reply to Thread