So what's this?
As there seemed to be interest in a map mod that changed the map of India without adding a lot of things this is a very light version of my Oriental mod. This mod does not add a single province, event, decision, etc to the game while still improving India a lot.
The changes are entirely restricted to India.
This may be used as a base for any mod that want to have a better setup than vanilla without specializing in changes to the area or for any player that wants to play the normal EU3 game but with a better Indian setup (if you do add this to a mod credit would be nice though )
As the mod is entirely subjects to the normal EU3 rules I can't promise much for the balance. Tax and manpower values should be balanced within India but they're still higher than in the vanilla setup which may or may not upset the general game balance (as this is meant mostly as a module to build from I haven't done a lot of balancing but I may change stuff if there is interest in this and I get suggestions).
- A revamped map of India, but with the same amount of provinces as vanilla uses (in a way it has less provinces as two provinces are now impassable that weren't before.
- A new terrain map for India
- More detailed histories for all tags, wars, alliances and provinces inside India
- New culture groups and cultures within India.
- 19 added tags (I really tried to keep this down but even with this province setup going below these are hard) and 4 removed tags (Rajputana, Bundelkhand and Deva Bengal as they are not needed, Manipur was removed as the province was removed).
The total tag count compared to vanilla is 15 new tags.
- New flags for a few tags apart from the ones that were added.
- No changes to any other area of the game. No new events, etc.
Download the Minimal India Improvement Mod