• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Other notes: You need to take the Padre out of the order resolution list and put in the Doctor. Doctor should probably read if they are hunted, rather than after? Like so:

I'm glad that the rule about the patient identifying an attacker is gone, it unbalanced things. It's why we swapped to a padre in the first place.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Distiller trait in addition to/instead of Lover:

Less likely to break the game than Lover, while still allowing action blocking. Trait coutesy of Johho-ho and a bottle of rum.

I second these proposals.

Holy Long-time-no-see, Batman!

And this, too :)

Talk about too many comebacks. We, erm, I mean the wolves will have no-one to hunt the first night.

Always have been daily, haven't they?

with me as GM, it depends on my drinking habits :p

You drunken man! hahaha, how many times have we had drunk GM fun... IIRC Ptirdy was one of those things that emerged from it.

Need moar players....

you got a deal. pub near VD? wee need an Paradox dutch (with maybe belgians too?) meeting soon :)

A paradoxian meeting may be nice, indeed.
Haven't heard of anyone planning one of those in a while though..
(Then again, I don't watch the OT forum threads very closely..)

A paradoxian meeting may be nice, indeed.
Haven't heard of anyone planning one of those in a while though..
(Then again, I don't watch the OT forum threads very closely..)
No threads in the OT :(

Although, it is getting to the time of year where us Brits usually try to organise a meet-up.

you got a deal. pub near VD? wee need an Paradox dutch (with maybe belgians too?) meeting soon :)

Would you accept some dude from Belgium even if he's french ? :p