• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Taklagarn
Vote tamius

Vote count Day Five
reis: 12
tamius(460)
e_l(461)
marty(462)
kiwi (463)
hearth (464)
humancal(465)
j-l(468)
cirya(469)
taklagarn (482)
rendap (483)
boris (485)
randy (492)

tamius: 5
reis(steed451 ->mutton452 -> reis458 -> tamius 493)
flac(reis477 ->tamius497)
paen (501)
esemesas (takl 473 -> tamius 502)
arch made (rendap 439->tamius 504)

rendap: 1
gigau (476)
sedracus: 1
steed(447)
taklagarn: 1
walrus (reis472 taklaga490)
walrus: 1
sedracus (478)

Note voted:
Yakman (2nd time)
muttoneer (3rd - will be subbed...punkbob will be pmed)
Jensthemens (1st)

Day Five

sorry quick update a sI have to leave soon

reis91 the Fatimid cultist got lynched

esemesas used his hunter ability to kill tamius23 the villager with hunter trait
marty99 got hunted but he was lucky as the doc was on time this time and he got saved.
marty is recovering and can't vote for a day. but he will live for now....

Another Fatimid?

Boy they're really getting in trouble now. They'd better start putting the hurt on the other pack if they want a chance of winning this game *wink wink nudge nudge*

Excellent! Time off to revise, back to health in a day or two hopefully!

I mean...urgghghr...Keiser...Soze....The Brother...hood...cryptic remarks...

Vote Capt Kiwi

Because he comes from a place which isn't even shown on a map! (And he's been very iffy about his votes)

Ah, but you see, I am not SA, I am not a cultist, and I don't know any priests name. But I found out some interesting things... I replied to those that sought the name and asked what was their pack's name, to supposedly figure out if they were legit. And voilá, I got this

So, here is the Almoravid we've been looking for... as there is no way someone would know the name of the other pack yet if they were not a member. Sorry tamius.

I also have no idea why marty thinks I would know the Seer... but it doesn't matter. Esemesas, cancel your hunt order, if you weren't bluffing too, that is, and let's bag us a cultist and start cracking the Almoravids.

unvote reis
vote tamius

Wondered if he'd try that. At least you went ahead and lynched him anyway.

@the_hdk: For future reference, would you have accepted a conditional hunter kill order from esemesas, where he only shot tamius if reis was innocent?

Edit: Also, if reis had the spiritually attuned trait would it be revealed in the update?

And I suspect that reis really did have people from another pack contact him, given that he seems to know a pack name. Hopefully the Fatimid pack can bag us a few wolves with their hunts :)

Wondered if he'd try that. At least you went ahead and lynched him anyway.

@the_hdk: For future reference, would you have accepted a conditional hunter kill order from esemesas, where he only shot tamius if reis was innocent?

Edit: Also, if reis had the spiritually attuned trait would it be revealed in the update?

And I suspect that reis really did have people from another pack contact him, given that he seems to know a pack name. Hopefully the Fatimid pack can bag us a few wolves with their hunts :)

You seem rather certain that Reis did not just make up the other pack name, is it perchance due to you being a part of it?

Vote Capt. Kiwi

Since when is "suspect" and "seems" the same as "certain"? I was quite clear it was only a possibility, albeit one I was rather hopeful was true.

Vote Capt Kiwi

Because he comes from a place which isn't even shown on a map! (And he's been very iffy about his votes)

I've been very iffy about my votes? Compared to whom? We've lynched two wolves and a cultist; I was a key voter on one of those wolves and one of the ones who lynched the self outed cultist and the seer scanned wolf. What more could I do? Now since we've only killed members of one pack there's nothing stopping me from being a member of any other packs, but that's true of everyone else in the game.

In comparison, what have you done? Hidden away quietly?

Your reasoning is so sloppy I find it hard to believe a wolf would dare bring attention to themselves with it. Nevertheless, you've earned what is at the least a placeholder vote.

Vote Ciryandor

Vote rendap

Still think he's a good candidate. Nothing he said or did so far convinced me otherwise.

Sorry about that, tamius, but if past experience is worth anything, the village would've blindly run you up for at least two or three days, giving little info on others.

He has been quiet, hasn't he?

So has Yakman.

VOTE YAKMAN

He has 4 posts... There have been 4 days. So he has missed at least one vote.

Vote Yakman

Time for CAWZ(if only AOK was here...)