• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could you play in Lite, ese? I could just squeeze you in...

Edit: No, actually, I couldn't. Sorry.

I looked at it and thought you had already sent out the roles :huh:

Damn... missed the memo. Hoping there is still time...

In as Sieur Gilles d'Obaix, royal cartographer.

in

It has been a while.

In as the King's Horse

Lets see what the troops think of when they learn that the king's horse gets as much say about who get lynched as they do.

In

as the guy in red shirt tabard who always gets killed first

In

Just when you thought you'd got rid of me for good.

[video=youtube;nNvo2Ny-hxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvo2Ny-hxc[/video]

Steed, the three headed knight. Ready, willing and able.. Grrrr

In.

Although I'm slightly concerned about the timezone hating hk-47 above me...

Rival: The Player have a rival. The player only wins if said rival is dead at end of game, regardless of result.

There was confusion about the wording of this rule last time. Might I suggest:

Rival: The Player has a rival. The player can only win if said rival is dead at end of game. This is in addition to the standard victory conditions for the player's role.

Other notes: You need to take the Padre out of the order resolution list and put in the Doctor. Doctor should probably read if they are hunted, rather than after? Like so:

Has a 50% chance to save a player of their choice if they are hunted. Said player may not act the next day. Can have most traits.

I'm glad that the rule about the patient identifying an attacker is gone, it unbalanced things. It's why we swapped to a padre in the first place.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Distiller trait in addition to/instead of Lover:

Distiller: Each night, the Distiller may choose to share a bottle of rum with a player (the target). The Distiller and the target are unable to perform any other action during the night. The target will only learn of the visit if he was stopped from performing a nightly activity. The target will not learn the Distiller's identity (because of the memory loss).

Less likely to break the game than Lover, while still allowing action blocking. Trait coutesy of Johho-ho and a bottle of rum.