• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Down with the infidels!

:rofl:
I love it how someone who went after me with a vengeance yesterday turns out to have been a baddie today :D

edit: Also, when will wolves learn they need to hunt the spokesperson? tsk ..

Last edited:
While I do appreciate the turn of votes away from me (anybody would), I don't get why everybody is voting for telesien?

Felt unappreciated ? well, now that Telesien the wolf is out,

Vote Hearth

while awaiting more evidence against a better suspect.

Praised be Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Father, who after this fortunate night has made clear He sides with us.

I invite any and all men that are true of heart for a cup of wine in my quarters. Discretion guaranteed.

That's quite alright old chap.

I'll just invite all women who are true of heart for a glass of absinthe in my quarters. I can't guarantee discretion though - no wall is thick enough for that!

Let's vote someone who is trying to stay below the radar compared to what I remember.

Vote Tamius.

Now there's an idea I can rape behind.

Vote Tamius

Now there's an idea I can rape behind.

Vote Tamius

Going after tamius again? Is he your rival or something. But... Who am I to question EUROO's methods?

Vote Hearth

Vote Hearth

No time to see whats what before deadline.

Oh??? Why did i think deadline is 6pm.. I dont get all these time zone things, i give up on it.

UnVote Hearth

Vote Steed

Easier as deadline is rubbish for me

Vote EURO

Stop that.

Sedracus, it's not possible for me to be around on the forum for large portions of the day, including the deadline.

Perhaps there would be food in Antioch, but there was little to be found in Anatolia. While it might be expected that the weightier ones would better survive a period of privation, actually it is the gluttons who are least able to cope with the pangs of hunger. One of the Fat crusaders was caught red-handed, openly gnawing on a haunch of the late ambassador of Prester John and perished under a hail of stones thrown by the outraged companions of poor Genghiz.

Did not our Lord say stoning should be done without Sin? (John 8.7) Surely Najs was not slain by a fellow Fattie. More will need to be stoned. It is time to be without Sin.

vote Ciryandor

Deus vult

I want to check EUROO and Hearth out. EUROO got in danger and lo and behold, two votes for tamius in a row. That's a bit too obvious sure, but who knows, maybe Hearth just didn't think his vote through.

Vote Hearth

esemesas, you can do better than that.

Vote esemesas

Bullshit analysis is no substitute for real analysis. In fact, it's worse than if you did nothing. For you. Not for us. Because we now have a good lynch target. You. You who would misdirect the village with your unfounded accusations.
There was nothing bullshit about esemesas' post. (and it wasn't really an analysis, it was merely a short comment) It may not have been the best reason for a vote but it was a perfectly legitimate suggestion. And his accusations most certainly aren't unfounded as you and Hearth did at least vote for tamius quickly together, at a time when the voting was uncertain. If anyone's 'misdirecting' the village, it's just as likely to be you as it was esemesas.
Do I agree with it? Not especially. Will I vote based on it? No. However several other people seemed to think it was, given the votes Hearth received (yeah I know a good few of them was mindless bandwagoneering). And I'm not the first or even second person to rebuke this argument of yours, either.

However, what I will base my vote on is your indignant overreaction.

Vote EUROO7

At least until if and when I find a better vote based on the voting, but I can't see anything thus far. Neither Najs nor telesien were at any stage in close contention, and AFAIK neither of them made a significant vote. Not sure though, other people need to check that.

The main thing I want to check is everyone who bandwagoned Hearth yesterday:

1) No compelling reason. Unlike what EURO said, it was legitimate, but hardly worthy of the amount of votes he got compared to everyone else.
2) Most of them didn't even refer to esemesas' post.
3) Blatant piling up on one person should be discouraged, simply as it detracts from later analysis.

The main culprits are humancalculator, Yakman, Taklagarn and especially Suirantes, who first voted esemesas when he was in the lead, then switched to Hearth when he was way out. Even if he's not a wolf such voting is poor form and bad for analysis.
If enough people agree with me I'll switch to one of them. Until then my vote remains firmly on EURO.

Which leads to the following vote, already looking a lot better than yesterday:
Hearth 2
Tamius 2
EUROO7 2
Ciryandor 1
Falc 1

Brother Daniel walked around the camp, searching for Guinevere to return her corgis, until he heard her rich, textured voice echoing from her tent...
I invite any and all men that are true of heart for a cup of wine in my quarters. Discretion guaranteed.

"Lady Guinevere, I still have your dogs, I thoughtAHHHHH!!!!"
Brother Daniel quickly averted his eyes. For what he had seen could never be spoke of. If anyone knew she had a poster of Geoffrey Chaucer on her bedroom wall, she would immediately lose her hipster appeal.

Last edited:
:rofl:
I love it how someone who went after me with a vengeance yesterday turns out to have been a baddie today :D

edit: Also, when will wolves learn they need to hunt the spokesperson? tsk ..
No one went after you 'with a vengeance'. Najs made a big post where he referred to you in passing, saying something was "potentially incriminating", then gave you a vote with no further explanation. He only made one further post regarding you, and that was to take his vote with you, with no caveats. No one else voted you that day.

...and if you make any more wild exaggerations I'm going to have to spank you.
You want someone to go after you with a vengeance? I could go after you with a vengeance, no problem. I could go vengefully go after you in my sleep, hombre!

I have one eye open this game, kids, and so can you! An eye for detail.

:ninja:

Felt unappreciated ? well, now that Telesien the wolf is out,

Vote Hearth

while awaiting more evidence against a better suspect.

Ok. Can someone please explain the case against hearth? Because I don't see it.

There was nothing bullshit about esemesas' post. (and it wasn't really an analysis, it was merely a short comment) It may not have been the best reason for a vote but it was a perfectly legitimate suggestion. And his accusations most certainly aren't unfounded as you and Hearth did at least vote for tamius quickly together, at a time when the voting was uncertain. If anyone's 'misdirecting' the village, it's just as likely to be you as it was esemesas.
Do I agree with it? Not especially. Will I vote based on it? No. However several other people seemed to think it was, given the votes Hearth received (yeah I know a good few of them was mindless bandwagoneering). And I'm not the first or even second person to rebuke this argument of yours, either.

Thank you.

The main thing I want to check is everyone who bandwagoned Hearth yesterday:

1) No compelling reason. Unlike what EURO said, it was legitimate, but hardly worthy of the amount of votes he got compared to everyone else.
2) Most of them didn't even refer to esemesas' post.
3) Blatant piling up on one person should be discouraged, simply as it detracts from later analysis.

The main culprits are humancalculator, Yakman, Taklagarn and especially Suirantes, who first voted esemesas when he was in the lead, then switched to Hearth when he was way out. Even if he's not a wolf such voting is poor form and bad for analysis.
If enough people agree with me I'll switch to one of them. Until then my vote remains firmly on EURO.

Marty, you may not post a lot, but what you say tends to be worth it's weight in gold:

Vote suirantes

No one went after you 'with a vengeance'. Najs made a big post where he referred to you in passing, saying something was "potentially incriminating", then gave you a vote with no further explanation. He only made one further post regarding you, and that was to take his vote with you, with no caveats. No one else voted you that day.

...and if you make any more wild exaggerations I'm going to have to spank you.

Que jonti!
Also: Too late :p

You want someone to go after you with a vengeance? I could go after you with a vengeance, no problem. I could go vengefully go after you in my sleep, hombre!

I have one eye open this game, kids, and so can you! An eye for detail.

:ninja:

I approve of the GM putting this trait on you and Jacob. You two deserve to hang around for a bit :)

randy - I just pointed out that EUROO and Hearth voted one after another on tamius and that EUROO was in danger at that time. It's not a good case by far, but day 1 yielded little results and I didn't want to vote random again. Then things got out of hand.

Ok. Can someone please explain the case against hearth? Because I don't see it.
Firstly, there was esemesas' post, which observed Hearth quickly following EURO's lead in switching to tamius. He already got more than enough votes to justify that yesterday, though.
Secondly, after telesien was outed, he made a post saying 'why telesien'? It's possible a clumsy wolf might have done it if he also happened to not have seen the JL announcement, but hardly likely.
Not a lot, all said.

Marty, you may not post a lot, but what you say tends to be worth it's weight in gold:
Thank you :) (not that flattery'll get y'anywhere with me, boy :p)

I approve of the GM putting this trait on you and Jacob. You two deserve to hang around for a bit :)
Meh, it's nice to have it, I've always wanted to own a pistol so I could sleep with under my pillow just once. And it's always good to see jacob not dying/hunter-killing himself :D

vote gigau, since he is so keen on evidence, he might aswell lend himself to the cause.
That's a pretty poor reason to vote, reis; witticism aside.