• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For fear of further Middle East Expansion by the UK, The top Brass decided it was time to take back Lebanon and Palestine. Troops were massed at the border.
v2_31.jpg

v2_34.jpg

During early stages of the invasion, the UK offers us an alliance and we take it.
v2_33.jpg

Egypt gives up once again.
v2_35.jpg

In hope France will not interfere with my North African holdings, I take their offer. Italy offer an alliance too, I take it thinking their might be some use to this in the future.
v2_36.jpg

v2_37.jpg

Wow, time is flying!
Nice AAR, reminds me of my games, lots of agression everywhere :p
On the update of 06/07/12, the last picture, it says Frace accepted the offer from NGF: 4x Great War Capitulation.What is this offer?I dont have AHD :(

Wow, time is flying!
Nice AAR, reminds me of my games, lots of agression everywhere :p
On the update of 06/07/12, the last picture, it says Frace accepted the offer from NGF: 4x Great War Capitulation.What is this offer?I dont have AHD :(

The latest patch added Great Wars, which includes an automatic "Great War Capitulation" wargoal by each participant against each of their enemies. The wargoal is the same as "Cut Down To Size." So "4x Great War Capitulation" means that France just beat 4 countries in a great war.

Well, another great war takes place. Nothing really with my interests. So I decide to sit this one out as a neutral power and continue to build up my economy and military.
v2_1-5.jpg

v2_2-5.jpg

I join this because I know Sweden cannot touch me.
v2_3-5.jpg

v2_4-5.jpg

This is possibly my next target for expansion, I deny their request.
v2_5-5.jpg

For the next few years I will bounce in and out of great power status.
v2_6-4.jpg

Italy has just a slight problem with rebels ;)
v2_7-4.jpg

We are trying to bring Serbia and Persia under our wing but Russia is not amused.
v2_8-5.jpg

Romania forms and stays loyal to us.
v2_9-5.jpg

Final plans to take over Asian Egyptian territory. It falls quickly.
v2_10-5.jpg

v2_11-5.jpg

v2_12-5.jpg

A look at our holdings. Sick, but not broken.
v2_13-5.jpg

Well we are back and forth into great power status. Persia and Serbia are in my sights to put in my SOI.
v2_1-6.jpg

v2_2-6.jpg

v2_3-6.jpg

In the future, our govt. has plans to establish a buffer zone. Current plans are to recapture Kars and form Armenia.
v2_4-6.jpg

Knocked out Russian influence in Serbia.
v2_5-6.jpg

v2_8-6.jpg

Since things have been calm for a while, plans to extend in the Arabian Peninsula are put into play.
v2_6-5.jpg

v2_7-5.jpg

v2_9-6.jpg

v2_10-6.jpg

Another massive war has erupted in Europe. I will not take sides but I have plans to take Kars back while Russia is occupied with the chaos on their front.
v2_10-6.jpg

We wanted to act on this but we have a truce with them.
v2_12-6.jpg

We declare war and jump into the front.
v2_13-6.jpg

v2_13-6.jpg

Well this is going to be a setback. We must mobilize to maintain order.
v2_15-4.jpg

v2_16-2.jpg

We virtually have a stalemate with Russia and the 3rd great war was coming to an end. We sign a white peace.
v2_17-2.jpg

Sorry Italy, you can have that war.
v2_18-2.jpg

Now we have to deal with these red bastards!
v2_19-1.jpg

Since the Victorian Age is on the way out, plans of reconquest have been altered slightly. We have decided to make the Arabian peninsula into many puppet kingdoms. You can call it the Puppet Peninsula if you like. We will start by enforcing our will over Hedjaz.
v2_1-7.jpg

v2_2-7.jpg

v2_3-7.jpg

v2_4-7.jpg

v2_5-7.jpg

v2_6-6.jpg

We finish up some business with Nejd
v2_7-6.jpg

v2_8-7.jpg

v2_10-7.jpg

v2_11-7.jpg

v2_12-7.jpg

Plans are put into action for the forceful conversion of Yemen to become out puppet.
v2_1-8.jpg

v2_2-8.jpg

v2_3-8.jpg

v2_4-8.jpg

v2_5-8.jpg

Shortly after our war started with Yemen, Russia gets bold and invades us. Their goal is to make us their puppet. Thankfully our allies come to our aid, most notably the UK.
v2_6-7.jpg

v2_7-7.jpg

The war with Yemen is over, now full attention to take on the Russian Bear.
v2_8-8.jpg