• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

marat271

Major
51 Badges
Feb 28, 2012
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Starvoid
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Dungeonland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
Hello, I'm not very good at this game (my second one as the USA, around 50 hours in, but i still suck <_<) I've invaded Japan, taken the motherland of Japan, but now my path is block, i went into Korea and took that, but meet heavy resistance from Manchu, Italy, Siam and Germany at north of Korea, and now I'm stuck with nearly no supplies, and stuck in a defensive position slowly being pushed back, what to do? How do I bring supplies there?

Supplies have to be shipped from USA to Korea with convoys.
First check your minimap. There is a tab for supply. Make sure there are red arrows to all ports in Korea. Unless you have changed anything in the production=>convoys menu convoys should be created automatically.
Next check on the production page that you have enough available convoys. Playing as the US I always have to make more than what I start with.
Third, take a look at your forces in Korea. A common mistake is to have too many troops so you can't supply them even if all ports are at maximum. Armor and mechanized infantry require a lot of supplies and as USA it is tempting to build them because of the low manpower and high IC.
Have you researched the supply techs in the theory tab and the naval basing in naval tab? They are on my list of "must have" techs.
In this situation you could possibly use transport aircraft to run air supply from Japan if you have buildt them.

Supplies have to be shipped from USA to Korea with convoys.
First check your minimap. There is a tab for supply. Make sure there are red arrows to all ports in Korea. Unless you have changed anything in the production=>convoys menu convoys should be created automatically.
Next check on the production page that you have enough available convoys. Playing as the US I always have to make more than what I start with.
Third, take a look at your forces in Korea. A common mistake is to have too many troops so you can't supply them even if all ports are at maximum. Armor and mechanized infantry require a lot of supplies and as USA it is tempting to build them because of the low manpower and high IC.
Have you researched the supply techs in the theory tab and the naval basing in naval tab? They are on my list of "must have" techs.
In this situation you could possibly use transport aircraft to run air supply from Japan if you have buildt them.

You've got me spot on, I've got a lot of Rocket Artialary and Mec... And while I have most suply techs I don't have naval base tech. and no transport aircraft, I'll try it out, thanks!