• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I plan on starting the game during Robert's Rebellion again. However, I'm not certain on who I want to play as. Any suggestions? Play another round of Starks? Mormont, Connington, Arryn, or another suggestion?

If its possible to play as the Commander of the King's Guard I may play as them.

Lastly I will post a conclusion to my story when I get a chance. It won't be like a normal update. Just a simple what happened next.

There haven't been any good Tyrell or Martell AARs yet. Mormont would be fun, because Jorah's probably not going to get exiled, so it'd be interesting to see him as the Lord of Bear Isle. Karstarks or Bolton might also be interesting in the North, as RPing those Houses would give you an opportunity to justify coming into conflict (and rebelling against) the Starks, given both Houses do that in the books (the Karstarks as a cadet branch of the Starks and the Bolton with their duplicitous nature).

Connington would be another narrative rich game play, but my only concern is that if Aerys loses you'd be a Targaryen-loyalist vassal with a Baratheon de jure claim on you. Not a great spot to be in. But it should be a pretty even chance of that occurring.

Last edited:
So as I said this will not be like the other updates. Not very detailed and no screenshots since they got deleted in the process of the update as well. I've also decided to give the mormonts a try and also go with another Stark. Depending on how I feel the Mormont one is going will determine if I do an AAR for that.

So after the King's death Eddards nephew came to power. Catelyn died and so Eddards married Cersei lannister. Hlothere married the eldest daughter of Jon arryn and ealdun the eldest daughter of edmure tully. This gave Eddard an alliance to three of the strongest kingdoms. He then decided to go to war and made Hlothere and ealduns wives the ruler of their lands and succeeded. This made it so the Starks ruled The North, The Vale, and The Riverlands.

Eddard then passed away and Hlothere inherited his fathers sword and went south to claim the iron throne. The war was fought with all three of the stark lands on one side with dorne and lannister fighting for the king. Hlothere was killed during the war so it ended. Ealdun died from an illness the year before and Rickard was also dead. That left the land in Burghed's hands who had taken a shot to the head and was incapable. Cersei who was still alive became the regent until her death the next year. Somehow Burghed was ruler for seven years before he finally died.

It was at this time that I stopped playing.

Btw, your screenshots don't work, at least for me. It's stock photos of a kitten.

Edit: oh yeah, 3 years later, that explains it.