• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this being released with the Crusader Kings 2 Collection? If it is, i would buy it straight away, if not it looks like i have to wait till it comes with a collection, complete edition etc.

hopefully when they've released this muslim expansion, they'll work on the pagans next, then later start working on indiviual cultureal structures unrelated to religions, such as byz, rus and other unique cultural structures.

I think a more naval focused set of mechanics would be welcome. Perhaps naval combat, pirates and trade. I understand that's a lot to demand, but while we're talking about it... :)

I think a more naval focused set of mechanics would be welcome. Perhaps naval combat, pirates and trade. I understand that's a lot to demand, but while we're talking about it... :)

Naval attrition for long journeys and chances of sinking ships during winter. Also make it so I cant stack 15 000 men in one stack of boats without attrition. That would make it so people can't win crusades only by sending people back to the boats and of to Alexandria and Cairo when the enemy arrives. Naval combat should be based of men on each boats fighting each-other at sea with heavy losses on each side, instead of boats VS boats fights to better simulate the time period.

Last edited:
I guess you didn't READ what JOHAN said about EXPANSIONS before CK2 came out? He said: "There will be NO MORE EXPANSIONS made STARTING with CRUSADER KINGS 2". Now you are informed. ;)

To be fair though, this is probably much better. That way instead of waiting a year or more for a large expansion, we'll get a more consistent stream of substantial updates to keep the game(s) fresh. It also lets us purchase things more a la cart.

So when is this actually expected? I heard it would be today but I don't know if that was confirmed and I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth. What time of day do Paradox typically push these out on Steam?

So when is this actually expected? I heard it would be today but I don't know if that was confirmed and I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth. What time of day do Paradox typically push these out on Steam?

It is generally expected a week from today. Though, you never know, it could be a couple of days either way.

I guess you didn't READ what JOHAN said about EXPANSIONS before CK2 came out? He said: "There will be NO MORE EXPANSIONS made STARTING with CRUSADER KINGS 2". Now you are informed. ;)

Well excuse me for not reading everything Johan posts. Good Gosh. Thanks for the information, though.

Stop capitalizing everything. It annoys people and is insulting, like you are yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.