• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is actually how it works, you guys are doing DLC right.

They are, by distributing alot of the new content via patches.

It means everyone gets Mali and the new combat system (Im sure Im not the one who noticed the 'winner' was taking high casualties in this video, something that never happens right now). Everyone's AI Muslims will behave and play by the rules of the new system too. All this ensures Paradox only has to work on a single 'code base'.

But you have to buy it if you want to try out the new Muslims yourself, and thats a big enough carrot to ensure everyone who would have, will buy it.

Ok, I'm gonna buy this one. I'll follow the development diary with attention, I'd like to know some of the new plots/decisions, or what kind of traits are added (not every single one, just a few exemples). The trailer doesn't show anything new actually.

If this is actually how it works, you guys are doing DLC right.

I totally agree. :)

^^ I would be highly suprised if you couldn't.

Sultans of Swing with the music DLC Jihad of Jazz.

except jihad of jazz doesn't make much sense :p as it would mean struggle of jazz, Sultans of Swing though does make sense :p but in all seriousness I would love to have more eastern, muslim, and arabic themed music with this DLC :)

I wonder if they could do an arabic/turkic language edition, and try to sell it in the middle east. Or if the rather realpolitik nature of this game may cause problems.

except jihad of jazz doesn't make much sense :p as it would mean struggle of jazz, Sultans of Swing though does make sense :p but in all seriousness I would love to have more eastern, muslim, and arabic themed music with this DLC :)

I would love some arabic music included with the dlc, but please Paradox no more 1.99 music downloads :(!

First: thanks PI for all hard work.
Second: Maybe I was wrong but this kind of content wich changes gameply must be a expansion rather than a DLC? At my concept DLC may do just aesthetical changes..,
Third: of course I will buy anyway, welcome my harem...

The real question remains unanswered in the trailer:

Will there be added Muslim Music?

What you do you guys mean with Muslim Music? I am muslim and we do not have religious songs? We have religious reciting of the holy Quran but that is it about.

Maybe if you mean Arabic Music, then yah there is, just not sure if there is any music from that time period left into today's Arabic society. All what we have from that time period are poems, historical manscripts and alot of forts.

What you do you guys mean with Muslim Music? I am muslim and we do not have religious songs? We have religious reciting of the holy Quran but that is it about.
I mean a stereotypical representation of what XXI Century average folk think music sounded like in the areas that were Muslim during the time-frame of the game. So High Middle Ages Arabic, Turkish and "Moor" Music would do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.