• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bought it cause it was a good quality game worthy of a purchase.

Truely keep up your good work PI

I will most surely be purchasing the sword of islam as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed. And although CK2 has had a detrimental impact on my life in general I still can't help but think back on that week of pretty much non-stop CK2 playing with great enthusiasm.

+1 to all of the above. I continuously am impressed by all the games i have thus far played from Pdox and their ability to address issues the community have. And im really, really, really impressed with their DLC model.

Now if I could just figure out how to play Vicky2.........

+1 I have been a Paradox fan since HOI 1. While the company has made some blunders (release of HOI 3 too early) as a strategy gamer I am totally loyal to the company. In an age of first person shooters and MMORPGs a company focused on strategy is always welcome. Paradox provides me with hours of relaxation through their games. Please keep up the good work keep providing us strategy games.

I had not "fallen in love" with a developer/publisher like I have done with Paradox since a lot of years ago, when 3DO was still alive (I really enjoyed the saga of Heroes of Might and Magic from the first title in my teenager days during mid-90's to the 3rd, or even the 4th title before Ubisoft screwed the saga IMHO :closedeyes:) or when Bioware launched the first grand RPG titles, before a lot of games inherited the same concept about grinding thounds of mobs all along the game, making it tedious for me after many years watching the same stuff on a videogame (enough! I want to have more depth in a game after 10 years playing the same style, c'mon :rolleyes:).

Now, you see Paradox, with deep complex games with a different concept from what you tend to see in most of the companies, not to mention the good assistance that they provide if you have an issue or for simply being closer to the players than many others.

I must admit that almost 100% of the time that I've spent playing videogames for almost the last 2 years, I've spent it on games developed or, at least, published by Paradox, having taken a good amount of time in EU Rome, a HUGE amount of time in both M&B Warband and EU3... And now I expect to do the same with CK2, since it takes the best of EU Rome and EU3 into one great title greatly improved in comparison to others developed by Paradox that were already a point of reference to the videogame industry.

So, in summary: Bravo, Paradox! Keep it up! :wub:

I agree with all that has been said. Paradox is the only game company that, even though local stores didn't provide their games, I actually had the chance of a lifetime to go and buy a copy when I travelled to Europe.

Hell, this is even relevant because that's something I've got to thank Paradox for- I bought the game in France, but it was still available in English, and that multi-language function is very appreciated.

Oh, I also wanted to add that Paradox's strategy games have rekindled my love for history and, in fact, CK2 has done wonders for my knowledge of geography XD. Nothing like scanning the campaign map like a hawk for hours to drill into your mind where every little county is. I think I learned more about geography than an entire year of high school world history.

I have to agree. Im an avid gamer, future history teacher/history buff and have been a fan of Paradox games since Europa Universalis. This is by far and away the most fun I've ever had with a game. That's saying something considering the games you guys have produced. I've been a forum lurker for as long as I can remember and also felt compelled to say thanks for this great game, for the many other great past games and for being so involved with your fanbase.

+1
Paradox makes excellent and unique games. The level of post-release support is exceptional. I will gladly keep buying their products at this rate ^_^

Signed!!!!

I've been playing Paradox games for years and I wouldn't have been able to experience this kind of games without Paradox. They are unique and provide an entertaining satisfaction that makes me come back again and again.

I have to say that the increasing modding capabilities and the community make this experience even greater, so thanks to all of you who make this possible, inside and out of Paradox :)

Truly magical, thanks for all the great games!

/Jocke