• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sandman130

Sergeant
26 Badges
Feb 23, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
So I know posts like this might be considered clutter, jamming up an already full forum, but I really cannot help myself, and feel very compelled to write:

Paradox,

Thank you for continuing to patch, improve, and make this game better as a whole. I have been playing video games as my primary source of entertainment for my entire life (no joke), and I believe Paradox is one of the few developers who actually follows through on their product. I have been impressed not only with CK2 1.0 release, but even more impressed with how the Paradox team has continued to smooth out the game, release new content (of which 75% is free), and maintained a presence on the forums keeping the players informed about decisions being made about how to take the game. In a time where consumers are growing more and more reluctant to spend, and companies grow more and more separated from their products and the people who consume them, I am happy to be a part of the CK2 community, and a consumer of Paradox Interactive media.

Thank you!

I'm about as far away from fanboy as one could imagine (grumpy old sod comes nearer to the truth), but I do have to say that the amount of satisfaction and sheer pleasure I have got from CKII is immense. Great work!

Signed ;)

What the OP mentioned has amazed me too. I am extremely pleased with this product and PI's Product philosophy. It honestly reminds me of when GalCivII got released and Stardock worked on that game tirelessly, Keep up the good work!

Seconded, wholeheartedly. CKII is amazing, and the folks at Paradox have every reason to be incredibly proud of what they've already accomplished with this game. That we're going to get more official content for months to come is just icing on the cake.

As soon as I have the cash on hand to purchase them, I plan on losing many, many more hours of my life to EU3, V2, HOI3, and MM. You guys deserve every cent/öre. :laugh:

Agreed. :) Paradox Interactive has introduced a unique business-consumer ethic in ways that none has ever done afaik. It is no question that the way their games are engineered is the main catalyst.

Last edited:
I was almost inspired to post something like this myself. This has quickly become one of my all time favorite games. Paradox has done an amazing job and continues to respect and reward its fan base in a way that sadly no other company seems to be doing these days, since we are in the era of big companies like EA, and horrible DRM schemes. I have vowed myself already to purchase all DLC, and continue to support Paradox and CK2 because I honestly think it is the best game they have. Simply addicting in a way so few games can be.

Thank you Paradox.

First time Paradox gamer here, and I have to wholeheartedly agree with the OP. I literally lost DAYS to CK2, no joke. The amount of effort you guys put into this game is amazing, and I've been recommending it to all my history buff friends. Looking forward to future updates!

First time Paradox gamer here, and I have to wholeheartedly agree with the OP. I literally lost DAYS to CK2, no joke. The amount of effort you guys put into this game is amazing, and I've been recommending it to all my history buff friends. Looking forward to future updates!

Same with me, anytime I get into a history/strategy game conversation, I ALWAYS bring up Paradox games, especially CK2. Great game Paradox, hope you are successful in the future.

Paradox reminds me of Bioware before they started hating their customers... of course with strategy games instead of rpgs but more rpg in the strategy genre is never a bad thing. But yes not many developers actually give a damn once they have your money. It's refreshing to be honest.

Thank you guys.
Question: Since when did you stop being "Johan Andersson - wizard"?

Also, I'm happy that the karma-DRM scheme is working out for you. :) May you live long and be happy.