• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New version!! click here to go to the first post where you'll find the download links.

Anyone knows any webpage with information about historical lorries used by the British Army from the 30s up to nowadays?

Another question: I am starting to consider making two different versions of this mod.

One for vanilla (the one i'm currently working on) and another one a bit like TTEP but lighter because IMO DH tech tree lacks more cold war models, like one more model of Armoured car for 1960, another one for light tanks (m41, PT-76), another one for SP anti air units and, maybe, introduce somehow, Frigates into the game. What would you think about this?

EDIT: About thinking about for a while i think that these models would be nice for a "Light TTEP"
-1952 Light Tank (M41 Walker Bulldog/PT-76)
-Basic Air Cavalry (Air Cavalry from the early 60s)
-Improved Modern Air Transport (Like the very first versions of the Hercules in the 50s)
-Improved Modern SP AA (ZSU 23-4 Shilka/M163 VADS/M247 Sergeant York)
-Dedicated Amph Armor (BTR-50, LTV-5)
-Dedicated Glider Armor (M551 Sheridan, BMD-1)
-Improved modern Armoured car
-Early Frigate
-Basic Frigate
-Improved Frigate
-Advanced Frigate
-Semi Modern Frigate
-Modern Frigate (Guided Missile)
-Naval Scout Helicopter
-Improved Naval Scout Helicopter
-Helicopter Carrier/Cruiser
-Helicopter CAG
What do you think?

Last edited:
Well,first I think CHina need more improvement

And second I wanan to know what is TTEP

Well,first I think CHina need more improvement

And second I wanan to know what is TTEP

China will receive more units when it's their time.

The Tech Tree Extension Project (TTEP) was an old project of mine that i think it died because it was too ambitious. That's why i'm thinking about bringing back at least part of it. Making it like some kind of light version.

China will receive more units when it's their time.

The Tech Tree Extension Project (TTEP) was an old project of mine that i think it died because it was too ambitious. That's why i'm thinking about bringing back at least part of it. Making it like some kind of light version.

Did You say Too ambitious???TOO AMBITIOUS?AMBITION NEVER IS TOO MUCH!You can end them!Now have faith In yourself! You can do it! :):):):):)

Don't think that i abandoned this project, i only, "extended" it a little bit...

cpacttinfalpha0..png

cpacttarmalpha0..png

cpacttairalpha0..png

cpacttswalpha0.1.png

I'm acepting suggestions as long as they are nicely reasoned.

If you focus on perfecting one layer of new techs at a time (so that it can be kept release worthy and implemented in mods), I think your mod will become a hit. I love what you are trying to do. I have eagerly waited for a conversion of the Tech Tree Expansion for AoD to DH since DH was first announced. This is as close as it gets. Hoping for a merger with NWO2, or even vanilla.

Last edited:
Make more pre war techs,you only added 173 in some cases :unsure: we wanna 1922 infantry divisions! :D

How's the aircraft tech tree looking at the current moment:

cpacttairalpha0..png

Very Good,really,Very good :)

But this only add a cold war techs? :p

(maybe you can help the team of new world order 2,they need more cold war techs)

Very Good,really,Very good :)

But this only add a cold war techs? :p

(maybe you can help the team of new world order 2,they need more cold war techs)

So far, yes. It will only have Cold War Techs.

Let me update the images:

cpacttairalpha0..png

cpacttnavalpha0..png

cpacttswalpha0.2.png

Kretoxian, have you completely stopped working on this graphics mod or are you still planning on making more icons? I love this mod

Yes, i'm not working on this. Maybe in some upcoming future...

That's sad, I love your icons. I'm still using the last version on every compatible mod :)

I said that, at the moment, i'm not working on them. Because i'm working on 1914's (AKA To end all wars) new tech tree. I suggest you to check it out.

@Kretoxian, i love the cold war added technology, i think you should extend/add to at least 2000 for the units the player can operate.

Thanks, glad you like it. I guess that you mean the CWTT mod which has it's own cpack style icons by default. At least for the new units.