• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Beta 2.1 Released! Click here to go to the first post to download it!.

Wow! 2779 icons... that's 700 icons more than the previous version!

Austro Hungarian Navy:

ahenavcpacknew.png

Royal Australian Navy (can you guess the invented ships?):

rancpacknew.png

Argentinean navy with many many many invented classes, mixed with real ones:

argnavcpacknew.png

He simply invented classes when IRL Argentina didn't have vessel of that class. Like the CV one, Argentina didn't have carrier until much later I believe. I find that great, it's much better than return to generic ones at moment!
So I don't see your point, Gupka...

He simply invented classes when IRL Argentina didn't have vessel of that class. Like the CV one, Argentina didn't have carrier until much later I believe. I find that great, it's much better than return to generic ones at moment!
So I don't see your point, Gupka...

Oh,if this,ok :D

Ticket Cookie nailed it.

^^ He got it right. Understood it correctly and explained it better.

Previously i presented you the Australian navy, now i present you the same navy but this time on steroids thanks to many fictional ship classes:

rancpacknew.png

I need to hear your opinion, people, i found a way to make the ships to look larger but, on the downside, the ship interferes a bit with the ship's values, the attack values and so on.
So, i need to know your opinion, which one you like more the actual model:

yamatocpacknow.png

or the new experimental one?:

yamatocpackalt.png

I remember CPack's original ship icons being that long as well. Well the larger ship looks nicer, but the way it interferes with the values is just too much distraction for me. Is there no way to modify the numbers so they don't need to run that far to the left?

I remember CPack's original ship icons being that long as well. Well the larger ship looks nicer, but the way it interferes with the values is just too much distraction for me. Is there no way to modify the numbers so they don't need to run that far to the left?

I don't think it could be done, however, i could stretch it to reach just before the "2" of "29"...

Something like this:

yamatocpackalt1.png

Last edited:
I don't think it could be done, however, i could stretch it to reach just before the "2" of "29"...

Something like this:

yamatocpackalt1.png

That actually looks very good. Can you move the ship's name to the right though so it's only on the darker color only? Although doing that might mess up flotillas with much longer names.