• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I proudly dedicate the 100th post in this thread to the British Royal Navy and their ships as i present them here:

cb4bvwe4aj7uz4phr.png

French Marine nationale et Forces Navales Françaises Libres:

cb6a1at9rtqk2dssv.png

Note that the French flag here is correct, that's how French naval ensign is.

Last edited:
Italian Regia Marina and the small Marina Nazionale Repubblicana

cb84h7saqpuiiks27.png

I have an error on the GER_model_18_0.bmp while extracting the file hosted on Filesmet, and the Mega link claim itself to be corrupted!

Really? That's rare, i've downloaded them again to try and it gives no error at all. Try downloading it again(that solves the 90% of corrupt downloaded files problems) or opening with 7zip or, i can upload it to another site, like filefront or something like that...

Last edited:
German navy (right click on the image -- see image to zoom in):
cbata2yfff36t11xr.png

Last edited:
You know you can just use the iron cross for the German navy flag. ;P

Yep, but i realized too late about that and i'm not changing them now. Maybe in a future version...

NO!NO!NO!NEVER!Continue with Swastica,is realistic.

It's a direct passport to be banned from this forum.

And BTW there's not a swastika there it's just plain white.

Last edited:
If i understood it correctly, you can't show swastikas and you can't neither post links to works where swastikas appear.

If i understood it correctly, you can't show swastikas and you can't neither post links to works where swastikas appear.

Yes,but in the mod you can place without problems.

(DON'T place swasticas in the forum,this can cause a civil war)

I'd not be so sure, could a mod clarify this please? Can i place swastikas in the mod (for historical accuracy sakes only) as long as i don't post any image containing swastikas in this forum, or, by the contrary it's also forbidden to upload a mod containing swastikas?

I'd not be so sure, could a mod clarify this please? Can i place swastikas in the mod (for historical accuracy sakes only) as long as i don't post any image containing swastikas in this forum, or, by the contrary it's also forbidden to upload a mod containing swastikas?

I hate to get involved in discussions over the S word, but I've seen numerous mods using the historically accurate German flag and shield for HOI2 and some for DH. Francesco's mod uses them on the tails of some of the Luftwaffe air craft. It's historically accurate and subtle. Gupka, as entertaining as he is at times, should just let it drop and stop bringing unwanted attention to this thread.

Anyway, do you have any long term plans to include minors such as Sweden, Romania, Argentina, etc?

Great work, as always!

I hate to get involved in discussions over the S word, but I've seen numerous mods using the historically accurate German flag and shield for HOI2 and some for DH. Francesco's mod uses them on the tails of some of the Luftwaffe air craft. It's historically accurate and subtle. Gupka, as entertaining as he is at times, should just let it drop and stop bringing unwanted attention to this thread.

Anyway, do you have any long term plans to include minors such as Sweden, Romania, Argentina, etc?

Great work, as always!

:glare: I only say to add the flag to the game,and don't show in the post

Russian (RUS) and Soviet Navies:

cbdf5ck1osp1cs4cv.png

Arkhangelsk is out of the BB column because she was not a Russian ship but a loaned British one.

In case you didn't realize it, you can see the image in full size by right clicking on it and then on see image

Japanese naval unit and the very small navy of Manchukuo:

cbf5dgta8bqpa9xpi.png