+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06 Information & First Expansion

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

In the eternal city ... Wait, is Le Mans an eternal city ?
    Great news ! Viva the sultanate of Firanja !

Nice news about the patch and thumbs up for Paradox. Quite less enthusiastic for the DLC but we shall see...

Will old saved games be compatible with the patch and/or expansion? I don't want to stop playing CK2 but would hate it if I can't continue my current game.

This look truly epic. Any clarification on the whole weak/strong claims?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Look at the upper right corner. There are more symbols!

So... What did they mean? We know money, prestige, piety (The moon I think?), holdings... And the other? The first is somethink with %?...

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m4cauwIz8Z1qijqc2o1_500.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	54987

Oh, boy, can't wait !

Quote Originally Posted by Thure View Post
    Look at the upper right corner. There are more symbols!

So... What did they mean? We know money, prestige, piety (The moon I think?), holdings... And the other? The first is somethink with %?...
    maybe stability?

any mac release info (or info about whether the update will address the current mac issues) would be appreciated by all 8 of us who play CK2 on macbooks

So your telling playing muslim is not going to feel like other feudal lord.

Sad. I was hoping HOI3 expansion, but i can still hope?

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is this not a first in strategy/mediaeval gaming? Respect ;-)

Still see the gulf of oman, gulf of aden and red sea are not sea routes (Arabian sea) which is crap. Dont see why these have been isolated as they were huge trade routes in the time. In the 1066 start probably the 2nd suez canal still existed though how navigable it was then is probably debatable.

Still, we will see how they fair against the ilkhanate east of Egypt.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Ambigore View Post
    Will old saved games be compatible with the patch and/or expansion? I don't want to stop playing CK2 but would hate it if I can't continue my current game.
    I very much doubt it as the DLC will add a lot more stuff to both the database and .exe, including (I imagine) more stuff to be stored in save files by default.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Quote Originally Posted by 1alexey View Post
    Sad. I was hoping HOI3 expansion, but i can still hope?
    "If I were a betting man, I'd put my life savings on us making another hoi3 expansion..."
    Johan said that here.
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

Is Legacy Mode in plans? I would love to play CK2 on my old laptop.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by grumphie View Post
    1. i think wives will ahve their stats no longer 50% added to their spouse. otherwise making epic diplo rulers would get a tad easy. am i right(or in the right direction)?
    Why you suspect that. Even if muslims can marry more than one woman the same time there most likely will be only one main wife and her stats are those that are added. Not to mention that there most likely will be events that determine who is the main wife is and it might be better that the player would have no control over it.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

Will the interface be like that for Crusader states as well? I would like a different color to feel like I'm in the East.

Blog Entries
    Any chance you could provide us modders with any_living_character and random_living_character scopes? Seriously, we've had to try some pretty ridiculous workarounds just to say "Trigger an event for all commanders on the enemy side in a battle". It would be so much easier (and way less performance intensive) if we could just search all living characters and filter out the ones we aren't looking for with limit = { }.

Also, rivals and friendships don't work. At all. I mean it. num_of_rivals and num_of_friends will always return 0, no matter what. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that to you yet.
    Crisis of the Confederation - Crusader Kings - IN SPACE!
    A Game of Thrones - A Song of Ice and Fire Mod for Crusader Kings II
    The Duel Engine - Standalone Mod and Generic Mod Utility for Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    "If I were a betting man, I'd put my life savings on us making another hoi3 expansion..."
    Johan said that here.
    I know. And now he announses CK2 expansion. Bastard!!111

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast