• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
YAY! cant wait for the next release. muslim iceland, here i come!

two quick questions though

1. i think wives will ahve their stats no longer 50% added to their spouse. otherwise making epic diplo rulers would get a tad easy. am i right(or in the right direction)?
2. i assume area's have been rebalanced(liek iberia)?

New features in a patch? An expansion this quickly? Am I wrong in assuming that these are signs the game is selling really well?

You are not wrong..

YES, for playable muslims and expanded gameplayfor them.

"Expanded combat"... Can't wait for dev diaries to find out more...

"First expansion" Now I'm curious. How does this relate to DLC policy? Are this required stuff for future patches or just separeted from the term DLC by amount of contents?

edit

YES, for playable muslims and expanded gameplayfor them.

"Expanded combat"... Can't wait for dev diaries to find out more...

"First expansion" Now I'm curious. How does this relate to DLC policy? Are this required stuff for future patches or just separeted from the term DLC by amount of contents?

edit

Its as big an expansion as Deus Vult or Revolutions was in terms of content, so I wanted to use the word "expansion".. even though of everything from a spritepack to an expansion like Heir to the Throne is technically an DLC.

You are not wrong..

This is such good news. I for one love your new patching/expansion/dlc or whatever policy, after just four months look at the amount of "free" content and updates we've gotten. :D

Also, like you've mention before, we still can play multiplayer with folks that don't own the dlc? Example, can I play as a muslim ruler while my friend who doesn't own the dlc still will be able to play in the same game?

yeah. pagans would be cool. being TGH would be cool as well. but hey! be happy we can now make muslim controlled romes, or berlins. or ireland. ima going to invade ireland as a duke in the shia calipahte in my first muslim game.

This just further improves my opinion of paradox. In my opinion, paradox is setting a new bar for how to effectively develop and distribute strategy games. Bravo!

Devs vult

differentiation on strong and weak claims

My prayers had been listened and answered, thank you paradox!
I also hope new plots are more dynamics.

edit :
Also, I see muslims have their own version of piety, but I really wonder what is the grapefruit (and the shield with crossed swords, below the traits). Is there a new trait in those of the caliph?

Last edited: