+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: 1.06 Information & First Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by SaintEsteban View Post
    Don't be obtuse. Rebels appear in game. You will never see an "Empire of Rebels" unless you look in the game files. It's a straightforward idea, and this is getting away from the topic anyhow.
    ...I wonder if it's possible to make it so that Rebels can actually properly take over places rather than disappearing and looting?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    the 1.06 patch also adds a new province in Italy
    huh? ... what'd i miss?

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    huh? ... what'd i miss?
    There's a new province bordering Spoleto, which as far as I know is the only additional province in Europe. Doomdark mentions it during the E3 live stream, in which he discusses Sword of Islam whilst playing as the Seljuks in the 1066 scenario.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    there was a livestream? where can i find that one, and are there more stream/video's like that?

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by grumphie View Post
    there was a livestream? where can i find that one, and are there more stream/video's like that?
    http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

scroll down to the recorded vids (it was in the later half of one of the vids)
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Crusader for True Inflation Emre Yigit's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by KPJ View Post
    Wow, okay, well, 12 pages of discussion, and I couldn't be bothered to read it all. I read the final page and see we're quite derailed, and bring us back to the subject with this and only this:

What does 25% grapes mean!?

Check out that screenshot in the OP
    Never read your Omar Khayyam?

Frankly, I'm amazed at the subtlety of Paradox, for referring to:

Drink Wine, that heals all woes, and thou shalt yet
    The seventy-two contentious sects forget;
    Shun not that Alchemist, who in the Cup
    A draught to cure a thousand ills hath set.

It's obviously a trait that allows you better relations with Shias/Sunnis and the muslim heresies. 25% grape means 25% reduction in penalties.
    To every man upon this earth / Death cometh soon or late. / And how can man die better / Than facing fearful odds, / For the ashes of his fathers / And the temples of his gods...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21