+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06 Information & First Expansion

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    YAY! cant wait for the next release. muslim iceland, here i come!

two quick questions though

1. i think wives will ahve their stats no longer 50% added to their spouse. otherwise making epic diplo rulers would get a tad easy. am i right(or in the right direction)?
    2. i assume area's have been rebalanced(liek iberia)?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

New features in a patch? An expansion this quickly? Am I wrong in assuming that these are signs the game is selling really well?

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Christ, what is this game becoming? Eh?
    Last edited by KevUK; 29-05-2012 at 17:07. Reason: Language

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
    New features in a patch? An expansion this quickly? Am I wrong in assuming that these are signs the game is selling really well?
    You are not wrong..

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

YES, for playable muslims and expanded gameplayfor them.

"Expanded combat"... Can't wait for dev diaries to find out more...

"First expansion" Now I'm curious. How does this relate to DLC policy? Are this required stuff for future patches or just separeted from the term DLC by amount of contents?

edit
    - On the boat since The Release of EU1 -
    - Road to hell is paved with good intentions -

Interested in extremely well thought of realistic hardcore near future SCIFI setting? Check out 2300AD. Mankind has just started to colonize nearby starsystems and encountered the first alien species

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Variton View Post
    YES, for playable muslims and expanded gameplayfor them.

"Expanded combat"... Can't wait for dev diaries to find out more...

"First expansion" Now I'm curious. How does this relate to DLC policy? Are this required stuff for future patches or just separeted from the term DLC by amount of contents?

edit
    Its as big an expansion as Deus Vult or Revolutions was in terms of content, so I wanted to use the word "expansion".. even though of everything from a spritepack to an expansion like Heir to the Throne is technically an DLC.

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Will we see pagans playable any time soon?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

If this continues for a year or two, this will be the best game ever in existence.
    - PATRVM - For Crusader Kings II
    SCVTA / TERRÆ - Shields / Map
    - Both Dead

In bruges giving good tumbles burny26's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Awesome , Im so getting this !!! Sweet price as well ! <3 Johan

All I can say is wow, awesome. I will buy the dlc.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    You are not wrong..
    This is such good news. I for one love your new patching/expansion/dlc or whatever policy, after just four months look at the amount of "free" content and updates we've gotten.

Also, like you've mention before, we still can play multiplayer with folks that don't own the dlc? Example, can I play as a muslim ruler while my friend who doesn't own the dlc still will be able to play in the same game?

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    I am excited.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Will buy this "expantion" of course, but awaiting playable pagans as well sometime later...

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    You are not wrong..
    it's ridiculously high in the amazon rank, top 10 almost among all videogames, never seen any other paradox game that high there
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    yeah. pagans would be cool. being TGH would be cool as well. but hey! be happy we can now make muslim controlled romes, or berlins. or ireland. ima going to invade ireland as a duke in the shia calipahte in my first muslim game.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Just take my money already.

This just further improves my opinion of paradox. In my opinion, paradox is setting a new bar for how to effectively develop and distribute strategy games. Bravo!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Devs vult
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

differentiation on strong and weak claims
    My prayers had been listened and answered, thank you paradox!
    I also hope new plots are more dynamics.

edit :
    Also, I see muslims have their own version of piety, but I really wonder what is the grapefruit (and the shield with crossed swords, below the traits). Is there a new trait in those of the caliph?
    Last edited by Frederic III; 29-05-2012 at 17:45.
    Mes AARs:
    CK: (mort à cause d'imageshack)
    EU3 NA IN: In nomine imperia(interrompu pour un temps indéfini)
    Commerce, guerre et colonies, l'Archiduché d'Autriche (1483-1540)
    CK2 : --à venir éventuellement--

« [...] Nous ne sommes pas les derniers colonisés de la terre, mais les premiers affranchis du vieux monde des États-nation. »
    « [...] We are not the last colonized of the Earth, but the first emancipated from the old world of nation-states.»
    -Pierre Elliott Trudeau, 20 mai 1980

strong and weak claims

lets guess ... weak claims is inheriting from one's mother in a normal merriage, and/or fabrications?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast