Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play Magna Mundi - Trailer #2 - RELEASED!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

The map looks a lot better in this video, compared to the first one. I'm glad the developers made good on their word and improved the map so quickly. It would be great to see more videos that show off the different map modes and point out all the cool game details and mechanics. Bonus points for good production values!

Quote Originally Posted by nOxr View Post
    Forget about reviewers, it's not the nineties anymore. We live in the future now, where WE are the media! If every Magnadrone twitters about the game, facebooks about the game and promotes it to friends and familiy it will have far more of an effect.
    ...What? The more traditional media is still extremely important...

Perhaps not for a game like this, with a narrow (if enthusiastic) fan base.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I hope you aren't making any more videos right now Arbus. Seems foolish if it is taking time away from fixing bugs which could prevent release.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by James The 1st View Post
    I hope you aren't making any more videos right now Arbus. Seems foolish if it is taking time away from fixing bugs which could prevent release.
    Unless he can't fix bugs anyway for any reason, in which case he might as well.

When will do the next video? You can do meanwhile you are testing

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

arbus, what are you currently working on? i mean which area of the game are you focusing on before its release?
    Adding breadth and depth to the medieval aspects of economy, technology & the military - Magnate Lords A mod for CK2

Quote Originally Posted by apg View Post
    arbus, what are you currently working on? i mean which area of the game are you focusing on before its release?
    All features are done from what I heard, so probably bugs..

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by James The 1st View Post
    As far as I know, Arbus is a QA/Beta tester, not a developer.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

oh i thought arbus was a developer, well he currently has a very important job! finding these many bugs which have been made apparent to the community.

go arbus!
    Adding breadth and depth to the medieval aspects of economy, technology & the military - Magnate Lords A mod for CK2

BL-logic
    Event Scripter
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Top priority is to support the devs. If there is anything simple I can fix, I can help with that too. I will publish a new video if/when I have the time.
    We're still flying

Quote Originally Posted by Arbus View Post
    Top priority is to support the devs. If there is anything simple I can fix, I can help with that too. I will publish a new video if/when I have the time.
    please,could you make a video about the smaller nations? Im sure you gonna pick a big bully like HRE for a video but would you mind playing as Morea or Seriba? It would seem interesting how to manage smaller nations.and Im preety sure eastern (Orthodox) nations,will have a different play style right?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Let's just say, it's not the best time

Quote Originally Posted by panosmel View Post
    please,could you make a video about the smaller nations? Im sure you gonna pick a big bully like HRE for a video but would you mind playing as Morea or Seriba? It would seem interesting how to manage smaller nations.and Im preety sure eastern (Orthodox) nations,will have a different play style right?
    HRE and Japan consist of small nations with same culture. I am more interested in Japanese small states.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Most likely in an expansion

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    When is the expansion scheduled?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

What do you want to expand here anyway?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    What do you want to expand here anyway?
    I'm trolling with him because of his utter greek-nationalism

I'm trolling with him because of his utter greek-nationalism
    Game is dead now so......

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Game is dead now so......
    There is still the mod. They can port the mod to DW now.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast