+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Annexing Netherlands.

Annexing Netherlands.

I am Belgium, and decided at the end of the war (At 1925, It dragged out abit.) that Netherlands was cowardice for not helping the Allies and hence wiped them out, though I can't annex them nor will they cave in to my demands. I put a claim on all of Netherlands and I can't find ANY other province of them left. Any ideas why I can't annex or get them to be my puppet?

have you conquered Congo?

edit: I'm stupid. You are Belgium, not the Netherlands -.- Sorry.

Dutch Guyana, Dutch Antilles.

Quote Originally Posted by ^_AC_^ View Post
    Dutch Guyana, Dutch Antilles.
    Can't seem to find those, I've looked and can't find a single province of Netherlands, the only thing they got is the puppet Dutch Indies.

Lt. General
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

North of Brazil is a Province called Paramaribo. Its the only Dutch possession left that has a VP, so all you have to do is to capture that province. Good luck.

Found it, will let you know if it lets me annex them. Problem being I can't actually take it over as my naval don't go that far, heh.

edit : France was so kind to take it for me Thanks.
    Last edited by kennyboy000; 29-05-2012 at 16:00.

+ Reply to Thread