+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: "Immer Treu" — Sundays, 21:00 AEST

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Speaking of subs:

I will not be around next Session. Galandran (my lil brother) will sub for me though, so it's all covered.
    He's informed about all deals I made, and he's at liberty to make any new ones considering this 1 session. I ask you guys though to not be too harsh on him :P I tried to put Venice in some kind of playable state so he at least can compete with you guys still, try to not to go too hard on him pls

I need a sub as Switzerland for 4 weeks while I'm gone (so it will be like half me and half you) tell me if you want to
    "All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."

-Voltaire

"Where some states have an army, the Prussian Army has a state!"

- Voltaire

Hey guys, most likely I will have to drop out of this campaign after the next session since I got a job offer that I couldn't decline.

So: OTTOMAN PLAYER NEEDED! Ottos are in mint condition, hardly used!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by subspace View Post
    Hey guys, most likely I will have to drop out of this campaign after the next session since I got a job offer that I couldn't decline.

I can play as the Ottomans.

Please forward any deals that were made sub and make jords keep them dude :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgenkind View Post
    Please forward any deals that were made sub and make jords keep them dude :P
    Sure, but in the end it's Vainfall's decision to accept new players and Jord's decision to honor deals. But I'll give my best.

Sure, but in the end it's Vainfall's decision to accept new players and Jord's decision to honor deals. But I'll give my best.

We know jords, I'll be more then happy to have him. I'm sure he wants another shot at Ottomans because last time he had to contend with a mamelukes that was protected by all of Europe and he wasn't allowed to kill them. However, as usual, a new perm is not subject to keeping deals. Every player has strategies and playstyles of their own. If they suit him, he can, if not, he doesn't have to.

General
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Would like to get in contact with Jords if hes taking over to sort some agreements out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunn45 View Post
    Would like to get in contact with Jords if hes taking over to sort some agreements out.
    There's still one more session with Subspace, so no hurries mate

General

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgenkind View Post
    There's still one more session with Subspace, so no hurries mate
    True :P but i ish paranoid

General

Morocco did well for most of the game, despite a few big mistakes.

Now i just got to work out how to solve one issue im probley never going to be able to solve...

Since im on Holiday during the 8th & 15th July i will be subbed by Humperdinck.

Just thought I'd let ya know before hand

User moved to other account

That would be me!

oh jesus bb was indeed eaten

Quote Originally Posted by Lealo View Post
    oh jesus bb was indeed eaten
    Yep, your sub (KneeHi) built up 20 men and enlisted Russia to fight me in quite a last stand, but I managed to win the war and the rest is history.

thats quiet strange I had a deal with Spain, but the sub couldent know about that:/

Still thanks for subbing KNeehi, hope you had a cool fight

General

Getting rather annoyed at the continual intrusion of Europeans into Africa (and ex Europeans), hopefully ill westernise soon.

General

Very little going on here, i dont know wether i should be afraid or not O.o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast