+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keiserreich won't start... :(

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Keiserreich won't start... :(

Hey guys, so i downloaded Keiserreich for Darkest Hour, and I've pasted and overwritten the original darkest hour in a new folder on my desktop. I starts up normally... However when i click on new game, select a country ect... it goes to the loading screen and stays at about 10% of the bar. I don't get an error report or anything, it just stays there. Please help as I really want to play this mod. Thanks guys!

You should not have overwritten the original darkest hour. You should have pasted the KR folder in the Darkest Hour\Mods\ folder.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

OOOOHHHHH well that makes everything so much simpler. THANKS

/close thread

+ Reply to Thread