+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ministers/leaders

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold500k club

Question ministers/leaders

Do anyone have suggestions for ministers/leaders for Brazil and Romania please?

Brazil
    34209;Minister of Security;Gustavo Barroso;39;NS;Prince of Terror;Medium;M34044;x
    34210;Chief of Navy;Augusto Rademaker;38;FA;Indirect Approach Doctrine;Medium;M_BRA_AugustoRademaker;x
    34211;Chief of Air Force;Márcio Melo;39;PA;Air Superiority Doctrine;Medium;M_BRA_MárcioMelo;x
    34212;Chief of Staff;Francisco G. C. Branco;41;PA;School of Defence;High;M_BRAFranciscoG.C.B;x
    34213;Chief of Army;Francisco G. C. Branco;44;PA;Static Defence Doctrine;High;M_BRAFranciscoG.C.B;x
    34214;Foreign Minister;Leonel Brizola;58;SD;Ideological Crusader;Very High;M_BRALeonelBrizola;x
    34215;Chief of Staff;Pinto Guedes;39;PA;School of Psychology;High;M_BRAPintoGuedes;x
    34216;Chief of Army;Pinto Guedes;44;PA;Guns and Butter Doctrine;High;M_BRAPintoGuedes;x
    34217;Chief of Staff;Mascarenhas de Morais;37;SC;School of Fire Support;High;M_BRA_Morais;x
    34218;Chief of Army;Mascarenhas de Morais;43;SC;Elastic Defence Doctrine;High;M_BRA_Morais;x
    34219;Chief of Army;Ernesto B. Geisel;50;ML;Decisive Battle Doctrine;Medium;M_BRA_Ernesto;x
    34220;Chief of Staff;Ernesto B. Geisel;51;ML;School of Mass Combat;;Medium;M_BRA_Ernesto;x
    34221;Chief of Staff;João Amazonas;42;LE;School of Mass Combat;Medium;M_BRA_JoãoAmazonasde;x
    34222;Minister of Security;João Amazonas;48;LE;Efficient Sociopath;Medium;M_BRA_JoãoAmazonasde;x
    34223;Head of Government;Maurício Grabois;46;LE;Corporate Suit;High;M_BRA_MaurícioGrabois;x
    34224;Foreign Minister;Maurício Grabois;44;LE;The Cloak N Dagger Schemer;High;M_BRA_MaurícioGrabois;x
    34225;Chief of Staff;Artur da Costa e Silva;52;FA;School of Manoeuvre;Medium;M_BRA_Silva;x
    34226;Head of State;Artur da Costa e Silva;58;FA;Powerhungry Demagogue;High;M_BRA_Silva;x
    34227;Head of Government;Artur da Costa e Silva;53;FA;Old General;High;M_BRA_Silva;x
    34228;Minister of Security;Emílio Garrastazu Médici;55;FA;Efficient Sociopath;Medium;M_BRA_Médici;x
    34229;Chief of Staff;Góis Monteiro;41;PA;School of Defence;Medium;M_BRA_GóesMonteiro;x

Romania

No need of FA and NS version of Ion Victor Antonescu. FA version removed OK?

22127;Chief of Staff;Prezan Constantin;36;PA;School of Defence;High;M_ROM_PrezanConstantin;x
    22167;Chief of Army;Avramescu Gheorghe;39:PA;School of Psychology;Medium;Avramescu_Gheorghe_rom;x
    22168;Chief of Staff;Corneliu Teodorini;41;PA;School of Manoeuvre;High;Teodorini_Corneliu_rom;x
    22169;Chief of Army;Corneliu Teodorini;43;PA;Decisive Battle Doctrine;High;Teodorini_Corneliu_rom;x
    22170;Chief of Staff;Paul Alexiu;41;PA;School of Fire Support;High;Alexiu_Paul_rom;x
    22171;Chief of Staff;Paul Alexiu;46;LWR;School of Fire Support;Medium;Alexiu_Paul_rom;x
    22172;Foreign Minister;Gheorghe Tatarescu;37;FA;The Cloak N Dagger Schemer;Medium;M_ROM_GheorgheTatarescu;x
    Last edited by Pioniere; 08-06-2012 at 09:41.
    Firmly loaded with Saxon/Aztec fighting spirit!
    "I will find a way, or I will make one" Hannibal!
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. Henry the V

AoD development team.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by bestmajor View Post
    [

pleae no ministers who were not ministers historically, please.
    ok.
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. Henry the V

AoD development team.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations500k club

That is a strange request. Most countries were rather one sided with regard to ideology during the period. So there would either be only PA/NZ/FA or Stalinits/Leninist/LWR or Liberal/SD/other democratic ministers for each country for any given date.
    Game Developer East vs West - Softcoding Team / Research Apps. / The Map 1
    Arsenal of Democracy Technical Team Mod2
    Hungarian leaders for HoI2 3 / Hungarian Improvement for HoI34

Beltz, Mayn Shtetele Beltz bestmajor's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEast India CompanyHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Semper FiMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

i was merely commenting the ministers Hanna Reitsch and Gertrud Scholtz-Klink. i dont care much about the communist shadow govt of germany or other shadow govts

Gertrud Scholtz-Klink where inside the political system even if she didn't get particular fare. I added so that the player can change direction of history(game flavor).

AoD development team.

Pinto Guedes Mário José, I am some what confused a very long name and cant find him anywhere than generals dk.

http://www.generals.dk/

AoD development team.

East vs West developer
    CORE Minister of Propaganda
    200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i was merely commenting the ministers Hanna Reitsch and Gertrud Scholtz-Klink. i dont care much about the communist shadow govt of germany or other shadow govts
    Well compared to Paradox's minister Fritz Tornow these at least have some credibility.
    CORE Minister of Propaganda

East vs. West softcoding department

Doing my bit for the boys - CORE2 Developer & Beta tester

CORE 0.41 for Armageddon is released! Download it here
    CORE 0.62.8 Open Beta for Arsenal of Democracy is released! Download it here
    The CORE Travel Guide for AoD version 6 is released! Download it here

Beltz, Mayn Shtetele Beltz bestmajor's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEast India CompanyHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Semper FiMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar
    Well compared to Paradox's minister Fritz Tornow these at least have some credibility
    Venezuelas Chief of Army is great as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_E...Guti%C3%A9rrez

@Pioniere
    http://www.generals.dk/general/Pinto...A9/Brazil.html
    http://www.7rm7de.eb.mil.br/institucional/galeria.php

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia

Venezuelas Chief of Army is great as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_E...Guti%C3%A9rrez
    Hahahaha! That made me laugh as soon as I opened the link
    Surely Venezuela had a Chief of Army at the time?
    The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes - that guy, you know THAT GUY
    There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know - Harry Truman
    And well, everything can be obvious... but only after you've found it out or someone told you. - Titan79

My first AAR playing as Germany using the AoD Third Reich Mod - currently reached August 1945 - more updates to come

+ Reply to Thread