• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

21oliver

Field Marshal
17 Badges
Jun 8, 2010
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
Im sorry its been awhile for me i know someone explained it once. Bypassing the issue of whether you should or shouldnt what needs to be edited so that Italy can annex Ethiopia instead of Puppeting them? If i wait till Feb 1st and change the wargoals it still automatically puppets them shortly after (this is playing with the Politics on AI note...).

I recall it was something in a file that could be edited or at least i rem hearing that. Any help?

TY Guys-

I sometimes play with the AI in charge of Politics, last night i used the wargoal and annexed Ethiopia and about 2 weeks later they were puppeted. Do you think the AI did that on their own? i dont recall them ever doing so before...

Yes, the AI is told to puppet Ethiopia no matter what. I went over this earlier and PI said this is by design, since Lothos claimed it helped out AI Italy. That's not true at all for a variety of reasons and causes more problems than a simple annexation would create.