+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Imperium Offtopicum: Dies the Fire

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

bugwar- good idea.

Internal Strife

Apparently, the Emperor of Wyoming was overthrown by his subjects, who now vie for control. His troops have frozen, and fight anyone who approaches. Their land is ripe for the taking.

EDIT: Map updated/fixed, Llanos has one more unit in Amarillo.
    Last edited by madtemplar0; 11-06-2012 at 05:05.
    "Monarchy can easily be ‘debunked;' but watch the faces, mark the accents of the debunkers. These are the men whose tap-root in Eden has been cut: whom no rumour of the polyphony, the dance, can reach - men to whom pebbles laid in a row are more beautiful than an arch. Yet even if they desire equality, they cannot reach it. Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." C.S. Lewis

The Russians in Imperium Offtopicum: The Peshawar Lancers

Sergeant
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Republica de los Llanos orders for turn 4

Red streak in the East. Dawn was almost there.

The soldier didn't see it. He was walking, hopping more actually, pulling his lame leg behind. Going West. Home. Home is West. West is home.

Muttering unintelligibly as he went. Every once in a while one could catch fragments of phrases: "...show them..." "horsies went on..." "...fall, fall, fall!..."

The sun rose above the horizon, basking everything in a blood-red light. The soldier cried once and fell to the ground, shivering uncontrollably. "Blood, blood, blood!" Then he started crying.

The plain behind was streaked with others making their way back, by ones or by twos, propping up each other. And bodies. Far ahead you could see the yellow flicker of a few fires. Camp. Security. Water, food and a blanket. Medics.

The lone horseman was zigzaging among them. The uniform showed he was a general. "Damn the GHQ, damn them to hell. I told them I need the cavalry. But nooo, the home office needed to be defended. And now we're broken. Pushed back. While they cower in their fortress".

But there were encouraging news too. Apparently, the so-called Empire of the North was disintegrating. And remote news of victories of their allies, on a far front. Little comfort for his harassed troops though.

"They say they will send reinforcements, bah. Who knows when we'll see them. Or what they will want us to do next. I hope they know what they are doing. More cannon fodder - oh wait, there aren't cannons anymore. Perhaps catapult fodder then". He smirked - there was no use for such unwieldy medieval designs in the mobile war they were facing. No castles to siege. No walls to breach. Blitzkrieg with pikes and arrows.

He pulled on the reins and turned towards the camp. It was a new day. Hopefully a better one than yesterday.
    Last edited by stamasd; 12-06-2012 at 16:00.

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    El Presidente Edict

With the Growing cost of the Current war it has been decided by EL Presidente that an Emergency tax is needed to Allow for the continuation of the war for the moment and without it Tropico may well begin to run low on cash causing among other things El Presidente's Swiss bank account at the Newly set up Swiss bank to have to be again drained of Funds. However El Presidente has promised that the raised funds shall not instantly enter said Swiss bank Account and will be used for the good of the nation well at least 90 no wait 80% will not go into the Swiss bank account.

Sergeant
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations

*pokes thread with a stick* This dead?

I'm still here. Y'all seem to have up and disappeared... I was going to declare this dead and absolve myself of duty if no more orders came in by tomorrow.

EDIT: I just got a second set of orders. I guess I'll keep checking this. That's 2 people with orders in now.
    Last edited by madtemplar0; 14-06-2012 at 22:17.

My apologies to those still interested in this game, but I declare it dead. We have not had nearly enough continual participation to make it worth the effort put into weekly calculations. Again, my apologies. Perhaps I shall start another sometime.
    "Monarchy can easily be ‘debunked;' but watch the faces, mark the accents of the debunkers. These are the men whose tap-root in Eden has been cut: whom no rumour of the polyphony, the dance, can reach - men to whom pebbles laid in a row are more beautiful than an arch. Yet even if they desire equality, they cannot reach it. Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." C.S. Lewis

The Russians in Imperium Offtopicum: The Peshawar Lancers

Sergeant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7