• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bugwar- good idea.

Internal Strife

Apparently, the Emperor of Wyoming was overthrown by his subjects, who now vie for control. His troops have frozen, and fight anyone who approaches. Their land is ripe for the taking.

EDIT: Map updated/fixed, Llanos has one more unit in Amarillo.

Last edited:
Republica de los Llanos orders for turn 4

5UNJq.png

Red streak in the East. Dawn was almost there.

The soldier didn't see it. He was walking, hopping more actually, pulling his lame leg behind. Going West. Home. Home is West. West is home.

Muttering unintelligibly as he went. Every once in a while one could catch fragments of phrases: "...show them..." "horsies went on..." "...fall, fall, fall!..."

The sun rose above the horizon, basking everything in a blood-red light. The soldier cried once and fell to the ground, shivering uncontrollably. "Blood, blood, blood!" Then he started crying.

The plain behind was streaked with others making their way back, by ones or by twos, propping up each other. And bodies. Far ahead you could see the yellow flicker of a few fires. Camp. Security. Water, food and a blanket. Medics.

The lone horseman was zigzaging among them. The uniform showed he was a general. "Damn the GHQ, damn them to hell. I told them I need the cavalry. But nooo, the home office needed to be defended. And now we're broken. Pushed back. While they cower in their fortress".

But there were encouraging news too. Apparently, the so-called Empire of the North was disintegrating. And remote news of victories of their allies, on a far front. Little comfort for his harassed troops though.

"They say they will send reinforcements, bah. Who knows when we'll see them. Or what they will want us to do next. I hope they know what they are doing. More cannon fodder - oh wait, there aren't cannons anymore. Perhaps catapult fodder then". He smirked - there was no use for such unwieldy medieval designs in the mobile war they were facing. No castles to siege. No walls to breach. Blitzkrieg with pikes and arrows.

He pulled on the reins and turned towards the camp. It was a new day. Hopefully a better one than yesterday.

Last edited:
El Presidente Edict

With the Growing cost of the Current war it has been decided by EL Presidente that an Emergency tax is needed to Allow for the continuation of the war for the moment and without it Tropico may well begin to run low on cash causing among other things El Presidente's Swiss bank account at the Newly set up Swiss bank to have to be again drained of Funds. However El Presidente has promised that the raised funds shall not instantly enter said Swiss bank Account and will be used for the good of the nation well at least 90 no wait 80% will not go into the Swiss bank account.

I'm still here. Y'all seem to have up and disappeared... I was going to declare this dead and absolve myself of duty if no more orders came in by tomorrow.

EDIT: I just got a second set of orders. I guess I'll keep checking this. That's 2 people with orders in now.

Last edited:
My apologies to those still interested in this game, but I declare it dead. We have not had nearly enough continual participation to make it worth the effort put into weekly calculations. Again, my apologies. Perhaps I shall start another sometime.