+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ionian islands

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

ionian islands

I heard somewhere that Britain will give these to greece after a while. Does anyone know exactly what I need to do to make the event fire?

Ill Growl of Talking Polar Mongoose's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

In the most recent version of the game the event will never actually fire if the UK is AI. The requirements are for the UK to have nationalism and imperialism and to not be at war, so you could switch to the UK and fire it for them and then switch back, once the UK has nationalism and imperialism (which can be surprisingly late in the game).
    ˇViva ArgentinAAR! - My Vicky 2 AAR (1836-1880)

Pretty sure it's a decision, not an event, though.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    V2 BetaEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yes, it is currently bugged due to the implementation of an adjustment made after AHD came out. It's been reported and logged.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...gged-(I-think)

The UK needs N&I and to not be at war to be able to take the decision at all, and it is intended that the AI take the decision if it is after April 1864 and their relations with Greece are more than 0. However, right now it always returns 'no' for the AI. If you meet the criteria above, you can be guilt free to switch to the UK and take it for them before switching back.
    Last edited by Corelay; 25-05-2012 at 09:59.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

oh okay thanks

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Mongoose View Post
    In the most recent version of the game the event will never actually fire if the UK is AI. The requirements are for the UK to have nationalism and imperialism and to not be at war, so you could switch to the UK and fire it for them and then switch back, once the UK has nationalism and imperialism (which can be surprisingly late in the game).
    Many nations research Nationalism and Imperialism very late in AHD, for the same reason Austria takes the Austro Hungarian compromise very late into the game as it also requires that tech.

+ Reply to Thread