+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Completely crazy idea for a map overhaul (hint: you'll get ironed)

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    You would need to fight like a 100 wars just to conquer a country with that many provinces...lol
    Unless you make the provinces rather poor and thereby reduce their warscore value.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Yup, but then the BB value should be decreased ... gaining 10 provinces at 4 BB each will get a lot of "scumbag" CB !

edit : I also forgot to point out that the claim_variables limit would need to be reset to higher values.
    Last edited by Evander; 29-05-2012 at 12:06.

80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evander View Post
    edit : I also forgot to point out that the claim_variables limit would need to be reset to higher values.
    Hmmmm... i guess so, indeed
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    81 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Blog Entries
    I find it extremely funny this thread continues to get discussions. You French are crazy!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight

That's what they said to Napoleon !

But I'm Breton BTW, so ... that's what they said to Duguay-Trouin !

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    I find it extremely funny this thread continues to get discussions. You French are crazy!
    That's why you anglo-saxons can't understand us... we don't live in the same dimension
    •

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

What a crazy map!
    "si hubiera parque no estarνa usted aquν"
    Pedro Marνa Anaya

I know it sounds crazy but I'll try to keep in touch with this mod.

I began to paint the HoI3 provinces over MEIOU map ... because someone rightfully pointed out that :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist View Post
    Plus the HoI III map is just... ugly.
    So here is what it looks like after half an hour of painting (b&w are meiou untouched areas (for now) and colored are the covered area) :

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wow... Someone work on this please

Our canadian friends might be glad to see this :

edit : it's progressing ... progressing ... slowly. Damn, it's huge to paint 14k provinces ... !
    Last edited by Evander; 14-11-2012 at 23:58.

What does painting the provinces do?

I paint the HoI3 community map (1.7finale) provinces over the MEIOU ones so to have the 14k+ HoI3 provinces in MEIOU following the coastlines and borders of MEIOU.

edit : Map for today :
    As a Breton, there is absolutely no political meaning behind the fact that I painted Brittany, Corsica and Euskal Herria (Basque Country) but nothing of France
    I know that some danish guys are crazy about their country so I painted Danemark, now they'll be able to tell me what's wrong with my provinces layout !
    Also finished British Isles, Baltic Sea and Northern Siberia.
    Last edited by Evander; 16-11-2012 at 00:13.

My god...I wanted more provinces but..... This is too much for me.

I love the idea though!

Please keep on working on it~
    In what way could I, The Man, keep the advocates down today?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2War of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's an interesting idea..I always want more provinces to conquer...keep it up mate...you may get into something really good...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2