+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Problem with

Hey there,

I´ve a problem with confirming my account. I can´t find my e-mail with the confirm-link. If there´s a way to send a new e-mail can anyone please tell me quickly, I need a solution until tomorrow, because I wanna take part on an EU3-Multiplayer on Saturday Evening.

Thanks a lot,
    kaukasus220

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    52 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Just change your registered email address here (and change it right back if you like), one will be sent automatically.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Sent you a new one just now.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

To which e-Mail Adress did you sent it? Please send ist to [snip]
    Last edited by AndrewT; 25-05-2012 at 11:59.

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    52 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Email address radacted.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaukasus220 View Post
    To which e-Mail Adress did you sent it? Please send ist to [snip]
    To the address you supplied when you registered your ID here.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

I´ve found the problem: I´ve registered my game on Tuesday - so I just have to wait a few days like it was in the informationtext.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

You are still going to have problems until you confirm your e-mail address.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

+ Reply to Thread