• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Downloading from Steam right now! Big ups to Paradox for showing their Mac fans some love with a native app. Seriously, you guys rock. I could never get the launcher to play nice with my WINE setup for the Windows Steam version, so I'm looking forward to finally trying out some mods! :happy:

Hello dear Mac friends, like me you are thrilled by this news, and like most we have downloaded it from either steam or GG. My cas is that I downloaded it from steam, but every time I launch it, the game quits right after "loading graphics", does any one have a similar issue or a hints for how to fix this ? Thanks fellow mac-paradoxian.

Is there any chance of Mac demo of the game? As i run a MacBook Pro Late 2010 model. I meet every requirement, but the requirements on mac game are usually not so precise compared to Windows games requirements..

I second this request.

This made my day, week, month and possibly year... I'd been seriously waiting for this game's mac version since its release on PC. I thought it was going to be developed by Virtual Programming as all other Paradox games have been, but so far I haven't seen any trace of them on this particular game. IF this is the work of Paradox, then I am not only grateful for their beautiful, profound, excellent strategy games, but I'm thrilled knowing that they have begun developing for the Mac OS platform. I sincerely hope they don't stop here.

Once again... thank you Paradox. I've always loved you.

Is there any chance of Mac demo of the game? As i run a MacBook Pro Late 2010 model. I meet every requirement, but the requirements on mac game are usually not so precise compared to Windows games requirements..

I have the 15" from late 2010, runs great on Windows and haven't had any big problems with the MAC client either.

WTF?

The Steam Store page tells me this (forgive the italian):
Steam.jpg

but then the game runs only on the infamous (may this OS never being named again) Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion". This isn't fair, Paradox.