• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sure, there's plenty of room.

List your preferences for countries. Also, are you familiar with playing MP?

No experience at all (at MP) with Europa Univeralis. Played other games MP, including a little Crusader Kings, so does that count for anything?

As for countries, hm.

Wessex or Sicily, please. And since Wessex might be taken, but no one has said anything on Sicily, this should work, right?

I have a pretty free schedule, but I live in Pacific (US West Coast) time, and tend to do other things in the evenings. But I think I can fit whatever works for the others unless its at an ungodly early hour for me.

Last edited:
Well, EU2 and Crusader Kings are about as far apart as you can get with MP, but you've probably got the principles down.

If you haven't already, download Hamachi. We use that almost exclusively in order to connect to the game. Also, I'd suggest getting ICQ if you haven't already, for easier communication between players.

Wessex is still free.

As for the schedule, the plan was to play on Wednesdays from 11:00 to 3:00 PM Pacific Time, but if Imperator_POL continues to be AWOL and HoG reappears, we might bump that time down.

Last edited:
Well, EU2 and Crusader Kings are about as far apart as you can get with MP, but you've probably got the principles down.

Well, it's something. At least I'm used to the way the game itself runs (EUII)/

If you haven't already, download Hamachi. We use that almost exclusively in order to connect to the game. Also, I'd suggest getting ICQ if you haven't already, for easier communication between players.

Wessex is still free.

As for the schedule, the plan was to play on Wednesdays from 11:00 to 3:00 PM Pacific Time, but if Imperator_POL continues to be AWOL and HoG reappears, we might bump that time down.

Yay, Wessex! And where do I go to download those?

crap bad news... Cant play on wednesday... all my friends are graduating from school this week, including wednesday, so i gonna celebrite them. Sorry, i was looking forward to start this week :(

I'm unable to attend or will atleast be some hours late. I can play the wednesday after that but will miss then next one.

Well i still like to attend so if we could play a short session it would be nice. I'll try to be home no later than 22.00 CEST