• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Delian told me, you gonna restart the campaign. Wednesday is fine for me but from 20 pm. If it's ok for you I can join. No matter what country.

EDIT: this wednesday I cant play. Its semifinal in euro2012. I could play from next week if its fine or You.

Last edited:
Keep in mind for Wolf's bonuses, we're talking about a guy that literally had not played EU2 until yesterday. I figured he would need more than 8 provinces with accepted culture

Nah it's fine, I can deal without them. I can see where he's coming from. Won't learn how to play properly if you just give me everything for free.:p

Yes i can play this wednesday but next wednesday i recon i'll be quite drunk at Roskilde Festival. If Imperator doesn't make it this wednesday anyway, perhaps he can sub my nation, if not thats okay, i would prefer Burdundy played over a sub to be honest.

Why would we restart the campaign, i see no reason for that.

Stats

Pretty good session. Lots of badboy wars with the AI. Hungary was a beast, but is no match for all-cavalry armies. Burgundy is on the cuspe of reviving France, and naturally the Iberian Crusade didn't happen.

On the matter of Burgundy and France, it relates to these events:

event = {
id = 422051
random = no
country = BUR
trigger = { event = 422021 }
name = "Charles I and the Inheritance of Burgundy"
desc = "With the death of Phillipe le Bon, the careful guidance that had been enjoyed by both Burgundy and central Europe now came in to question. Phillipe's eldest son, Charles, was considered more hot-headed than his father and was known to have opposed many of his father's moves. Most notably, he was thought to have harboured desires to reclaim the French provinces renounced by Phillipe. Charles intentions would be known first at his coronation, where he would either reject his father's Lex Burgundia, or become the first Burgundian king to swear an oath to maintain it at his coronation."
date = { day = 15 month = june year = 1467 }

action_a = {
name = "Confirm the Lex Burgundionum"
command = { type = stability value = 1 }
command = { type = add_countryculture which = bantu }
command = { type = remove_countryculture which = french }
command = { type = provinceculture which = 409 value = bantu }
command = { type = provinceculture which = 387 value = bantu }
command = { type = provinceculture which = 386 value = bantu }
command = { type = provinceculture which = 376 value = bantu }
command = { type = sleepevent which = 422160 }
command = { type = wakemonarch which = 31304 } #Charles I
command = { type = setflag which = burgundian_culture }
}
action_b = {
name = "Revoke it and claim France"
command = { type = flagname which = "" }
command = { type = country which = u21 }
}
}

event = {
id = 422150
random = no
country = u21
trigger = {
OR = {
event = 422101
event = 422160
}
owned = { province = 409 data = -1 } #Burgogne
control = { province = 409 data = -1 }
owned = { province = 387 data = -1 } #Franche-comte
control = { province = 387 data = -1 }
owned = { province = 386 data = -1 } #Nivernais
control = { province = 386 data = -1 }
owned = { province = 376 data = -1 } #Champagne
control = { province = 376 data = -1 }
owned = { province = 385 data = -1 } #Ile de France
control = { province = 385 data = -1 }
owned = { province = 410 data = -1 } #Orleannais
control = { province = 410 data = -1 }
owned = { province = 411 data = -1 } #Berri
control = { province = 411 data = -1 }
stability = 0
NOT = { exists = FRA }
NOT = { badboy = 15 }
}
name = "VIVE LA FRANCE!"
desc = "Having conquered our opponents and asserted the claim of descendence from Charles V, we are now France. VIVE LA FRANCE!"
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 30
deathdate = { day = 1 month = april year = 1526 }

action_a = {
name = "As it should be"
command = { type = stability value = 1 }
command = { type = vp value = 300 }
command = { type = country which = FRA }
command = { type = trigger which = 431010 }
}
}

That trigger requiring under 15 badboy might cause a bit of a problem... :p

Last edited:
I'm so sorry guys. My internet was literally the day of the game when my tenant's check bounced and the automatic pay failed to go through since there wasn't enough money in the account. It's totally something I should've been paying attention to, but didn't. :(

Well, luckily Britain is the only region in Europe still untouched by player involvement, so there's still very much an opening for you there.

Edit - and it just occurred to me that next Wednesday is July 4, meaning I'll probably have to leave the session a bit early.

Last edited:
Good session, everyone made a step in the right direction. And now Burgundy is back in the game with one of the most powerfull armies. Hopefully central Europe will take an intresting turn soon when allmost all AI are gone :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I may not be able to attend Wednesday's session. We got hit my some pretty heavy storms yesterday and lost power, and it's not expected to be repaired for several days.

And what do we do with burgundy? Drake didnt know the terms of forming france... And burgundy started 15years later than everyone else with her conquests. my point is that they "lost" 15years of BB reduction

Drake will be subbing TO as i'll be drunk at Roskilde Festival. He'll be about 2 hours late thou, so just ghost me.

26%Ifla is a bit harsh. how about lowering it some? Since Tom didn't understod the meaning of war taxes properly

I agree. Seems fair as he arrived later as well, as we did with the Burgundian early human troubles.

Nah, I'm good, I'll deal with it. I may have to cancel tomorrow. My old babysitter needs help moving stuff for her garage sale and she may need my sister's boyfriend and I to help. So if I don't show that's why.