+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to turn Yaroslavl animist with a decision?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

How to turn Yaroslavl animist with a decision?

Please do not ask why.
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

Let me guess: the bear? XD
    There are no more cannibals among us, we ate the last one yesterday!

На Львов!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Let me guess: the bear? XD
    Indeed :P

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    EUIV: Art of War

Sunday SUNDAY SUNDAY! Come see the ultimate match between man and bear! Who will win? The beast from the darkest, shadow-filled forests, or the man with a shadowy past!?! So come on down to the riverbank and see this fight to the finish!

You're gonna have something like that for the decision description, right?
    EUIII: DW Mods
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

EUIV: AoW Mods
    [MOD] Occultus Orbis Terrestre for euIV - Idea only. The current OOT team is awesome.
    [MOD] A Canticle for Leibowitz

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

Europa Universalis IV

No i was thinking more of a pun

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    No i was thinking more of a pun
    I guess we'll have to just grin and bear it.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

[MOD] Occultus Orbis Terrestre for euIV - Idea only. The current OOT team is awesome.

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

On a more productive note, are you looking to change the country religion or province?
    EDIT:
    Also, who would be enacting the decision, Yaroslavl or someone else?
    A few possibilities:
    Code:
    country_decisions = {
    	religion_to_animism_country = {
    		potential = {
    			NOT = { religion = animism }
    			ai = no
    		}
    		allow = {	}
    		effect = { religion = animism }
    	}
    	yaroslavl_to_animism_country = {
    		potential = {
    			YAR = { NOT = { religion = animism } }
    			ai = no
    		}
    		allow = {	}
    		effect = { YAR = { religion = animism } }
    	}
    }
    province_decisions = {
    	religion_to_animism_province = {
    		potential = {
    			NOT = { religion = animism }
    			owner = { ai = no }
    		}
    		allow = {	}
    		effect = { religion = animism }
    	}
    }
    Last edited by jdrou; 23-05-2012 at 23:09.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Europa Universalis IV

I want it for the nation of yaroslavl to enact it once it owns all the provinces needed to form Russia :P

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

That would basically be the first decision then. Just add whatever other triggers you want. If you want the AI to be able to do it then remove the ai = no trigger and add an ai_will_do = { factor = 1 } after the effect section.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou View Post
    On a more productive note
    What!?! I am being helpful
    True, your suggestion is probably more helpful though
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I have a mod in my signature that converts you to whatever religion you like. try it.
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Party Leader of the New Society and Former Reichskanzler (1850-1862) in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by MrTaxman View Post
    I guess we'll have to just grin and bear it.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    I want to strangle you so hard right now
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

Quote Originally Posted by IconOfEvi View Post
    I want to strangle you so hard right now
    Well if you'd just bear with me, I'm sure we can work it out
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by MrTaxman View Post
    Well if you'd just bear with me, I'm sure we can work it out
    If this keeps going it may end up quite grizzly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderan View Post
    If this keeps going it may end up quite grizzly.
    Well, I couldn't bear it if people thought I was panda-ring to anyone. Surely no one would black-en my good name if I didn't cave in.

edit: Prolly gone far enough
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

+ Reply to Thread