• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

camelotcrusade

Sergeant
32 Badges
Dec 28, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
I am getting the sense that there is zero dev-community interaction for this game.

Does anybody have any evidence that they are reading our suggestions and feedback? Sure, they are fixing a couple bugs, but I haven't seen any thing yet that confirms they're listening. I'm not even sure that they communicate with the moderators...

I should probably look harder, but casually browsing threads hasn't turned up much. Thoughts? Evidence?

Not trying to be negative, just seriously wondering...

All I will say is that they do communicate. There are a few posts by them on the forum - but in all likelihood they are busy working flat out on the game, given that Multiplayer functionality needs to be added. Bugs/found. Features balanced etc.

Im sure when there is news to have, we will get some!

Last edited:
There was some posting by the Devs immediately after launch here and on steam. They aren't native English speakers, so even if they read *everything* (hahah!), they might not be inclined to post much. There is a paradox QA rep who's stated he or she is passing bugs they can repro onto the Devs.

Maybe someone who's played the Majesty games from release on has more insight into Dev-Community interaction?

Edit: Yes, multiplayer. That thing some of you want and they have committed to adding. I imagine making it work is very time consuming. Forgot about it. :blush:

Hi guys,

The people who check this forum for feedback and information are (not in any particular order) the devs, our producers, our support, our community manager and our moderators. The producers main role is to prioritize issues for the dev team so that they can work on any issues. Lack of dev participation does not mean the information isn't reaching the devs, and some devs are more comfortable communicating in a setting like this than others. Anything that the producers deem is legit, a priority in order for people to be able to play the game as intended gets communicated. That should naturally not be taken as anything you write in these forums will automatically make it on a wish list somewhere, in some cases we might deem it not relevant or it might simply not be possible. In general we try to work as closely we can with the community to make it the best experience for everyone. Hope this explains the role of the forum and how we process feedback.

Kind regards
Susana

Thanks Susan for the statement !

I guess some really nice addition to this forum for the really active community would be a thread, where Paradox/Ino Co would mention on what they are working for future patches with maybe some rough timeline.
I saw this in other forums for other games and it was very succesful in communication with the community.

Hi guys,

The people who check this forum for feedback and information are (not in any particular order) the devs, our producers, our support, our community manager and our moderators. The producers main role is to prioritize issues for the dev team so that they can work on any issues. Lack of dev participation does not mean the information isn't reaching the devs, and some devs are more comfortable communicating in a setting like this than others. Anything that the producers deem is legit, a priority in order for people to be able to play the game as intended gets communicated. That should naturally not be taken as anything you write in these forums will automatically make it on a wish list somewhere, in some cases we might deem it not relevant or it might simply not be possible. In general we try to work as closely we can with the community to make it the best experience for everyone. Hope this explains the role of the forum and how we process feedback.

Kind regards
Susana

Awesome. Thanks for the acknowledgement! And, +1 to a thread with some Dev responses and plans.

Hi guys,

Kind regards
Susana

Hi Susana.
Thanks for your answer.
While I respect and accept how your company is organized and how you do things, I have to say that it would be better if you guys would be a bit more responsive.
For example, I asked about Achievements and proper Friendsplay integration for Steam, because I see both things as vital features for a steam release.
That was a few weeks ago and so far, no answer. I respect that it always needs some time in a big company to discuss, prioritize and plan features, but at some point you really should adress people's concerns and questions.
A well placed "No sorry" is often better than saying nothing :).
Just my 2 Mana on the topic. No hate.