• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fascist France I can't understand, to be honest. Germany wants that Elsass-Lothringen.
Unless it's Fascist France/Italy set up. But then it's basically Bonaparte's legacy.

I think

Commie UK -> USSR
Stalinist Brazil -> USSR

are a must. I couped UK several times as a stalinist Brazil and UK even kept a war it has against USSR. It should at least get a peace event in this case.
And as Brazil I cannot ally to Comminter, even with a strong stalinist set up.

Other suggestions:

Argentina -> Germany
couped Iraq -> Germany
Turkey -> Allies (if you attack them, they join the Allies anyway...)
Lithuania - Germany (if the Germans don't sign the Ribentrop-Molotov pact)

How about this one: It actually makes sense.

in the first years of Hitlers regime he had always talked about a future alliance between The Reich and the UK, and the UK started to align towards him all the way up until the king of the UK was banished and replaced by a Francophile king who hated Germany. What if the previous king wasn't banished? NAZI UK!

source: Hitler's war by David Irving

I think

Commie UK -> USSR
Stalinist Brazil -> USSR

Actually, Brazil is one of the few nations in the game that can join the Comintern without cheating (if you influence them enough).

One fun thing I've done is have the entire South and Central America, as well as Mexico, in an alliance against the U.S.. It get's pretty insane once you reach Panama, the stacks get decently high.

All good ideas, how do you get UK to not be leader of allies in order to ally with Axis or Comintern?

Had a quick game with France in Axis, was fairly good. Took Spain, Belgium, Netherlands and Italy fairly easily.
Had to manually DOW Allies and Soviet Union to make it interesting.
Managed to take most of the Balkans, Turkey and Greece myself, while the Germans occupied Denmark and Norway.
Ended up having the entire Med to myself and finally beating the UK out of Africa completely with German help.
Soviets lost and ended up splitting into Siberia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Then got cocky and declared on the US and proceeded to get Nuked half a dozen times, bah!

All good ideas, how do you get UK to not be leader of allies in order to ally with Axis or Comintern?
Change 1936.inc

Code:
  allies =
  { id          = { type = 15000 id = 1 }
    participant = { ENG FRA AST NZL CAN SAF NEP EGY }
  }
Switch the first two FRA ENG so France will be leading the Allies.