+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disappearing buraucrats.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Disappearing buraucrats.

Playing as USA I have I have a problem with keeping bureaucrats at 100% in California and a couple of other states I took from Mexico. For example in California when I get the bureaucrats there to 100%, in 2 years it will be down to 80% every time. I have administration at 100% and have not been passing any social reforms lately. Californian provinces are all my cores and most of them have a good portion of Yankees. When acquired Alaska and granted it statehood I did not have any problems there.
    So what is happening to my bureaucrats in California?

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    They are all becoming gold miners?
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    They are all becoming gold miners?
    I don't know, but it happens in other states like New Mexico and Arizona. At first I thought this may have something to do with the fact that the majority of POP's in those states are not of Yankee or other accepted culture. In most provinces, Mexicans are still at least 50% of the population.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Maybe Mexican Crats are assimilating and that drops the ratio? This really is a question you are easier able to answer yourself by investigating specific POPs and watching what they demote/promote into and why.
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dron22 View Post
    Playing as USA I have I have a problem with keeping bureaucrats at 100% in California and a couple of other states I took from Mexico. For example in California when I get the bureaucrats there to 100%, in 2 years it will be down to 80% every time. I have administration at 100% and have not been passing any social reforms lately. Californian provinces are all my cores and most of them have a good portion of Yankees. When acquired Alaska and granted it statehood I did not have any problems there.
    So what is happening to my bureaucrats in California?
    Non-accepted pops don't do anything anyway so it isn't so bad that they are assimilating

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    Maybe Mexican Crats are assimilating and that drops the ratio? This really is a question you are easier able to answer yourself by investigating specific POPs and watching what they demote/promote into and why.
    As far as I know, non-accepted culture bureaucrats do not count for administration % in the state, although listed in the population. Before I used national focus it was 30% in California, so I am pretty sure those are all Yankee culture bureaucrats. Does it make any difference here if my ruling party has Full Citizenship or not?

I have the exact opposite problem.

In my current Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth game, my bureaucracy is utterly and completely bloated (over 10% bureaucrats).
    I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Martellus. View Post
    I have the exact opposite problem.

In my current Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth game, my bureaucracy is utterly and completely bloated (over 10% bureaucrats).
    I don't know why.
    How did you start as the PLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Wu View Post
    How did you start as the PLC?
    Release them as Russia and click "play as".

Quote Originally Posted by Dron22 View Post
    Release them as Russia and click "play as".
    mirabilis
    Proud modder of MEIOU & Taxes

MEIOU & Taxes soundtrack.
    90 minutes of high quality music period appropriate for EU4, is 100% legal and 100% free.

+ Reply to Thread