+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Disappearing buraucrats.

  1. #1

    Disappearing buraucrats.

    Playing as USA I have I have a problem with keeping bureaucrats at 100% in California and a couple of other states I took from Mexico. For example in California when I get the bureaucrats there to 100%, in 2 years it will be down to 80% every time. I have administration at 100% and have not been passing any social reforms lately. Californian provinces are all my cores and most of them have a good portion of Yankees. When acquired Alaska and granted it statehood I did not have any problems there.
    So what is happening to my bureaucrats in California?

  2. #2
    Master of Orion delra's Avatar
    Commander: Conquest of the Americas

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    23,098
    Blog Entries
    75
    They are all becoming gold miners?
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

    "I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

    "Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    They are all becoming gold miners?
    I don't know, but it happens in other states like New Mexico and Arizona. At first I thought this may have something to do with the fact that the majority of POP's in those states are not of Yankee or other accepted culture. In most provinces, Mexicans are still at least 50% of the population.

  4. #4
    Master of Orion delra's Avatar
    Commander: Conquest of the Americas

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    23,098
    Blog Entries
    75
    Maybe Mexican Crats are assimilating and that drops the ratio? This really is a question you are easier able to answer yourself by investigating specific POPs and watching what they demote/promote into and why.
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

    "I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

    "Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dron22 View Post
    Playing as USA I have I have a problem with keeping bureaucrats at 100% in California and a couple of other states I took from Mexico. For example in California when I get the bureaucrats there to 100%, in 2 years it will be down to 80% every time. I have administration at 100% and have not been passing any social reforms lately. Californian provinces are all my cores and most of them have a good portion of Yankees. When acquired Alaska and granted it statehood I did not have any problems there.
    So what is happening to my bureaucrats in California?
    Non-accepted pops don't do anything anyway so it isn't so bad that they are assimilating

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    Maybe Mexican Crats are assimilating and that drops the ratio? This really is a question you are easier able to answer yourself by investigating specific POPs and watching what they demote/promote into and why.
    As far as I know, non-accepted culture bureaucrats do not count for administration % in the state, although listed in the population. Before I used national focus it was 30% in California, so I am pretty sure those are all Yankee culture bureaucrats. Does it make any difference here if my ruling party has Full Citizenship or not?

  7. #7

  8. #8
    I have the exact opposite problem.

    In my current Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth game, my bureaucracy is utterly and completely bloated (over 10% bureaucrats).
    I don't know why.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Martellus. View Post
    I have the exact opposite problem.

    In my current Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth game, my bureaucracy is utterly and completely bloated (over 10% bureaucrats).
    I don't know why.
    How did you start as the PLC?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Wu View Post
    How did you start as the PLC?
    Release them as Russia and click "play as".

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dron22 View Post
    Release them as Russia and click "play as".
    mirabilis
    Proud modder of MEIOU & Taxes

    MEIOU & Taxes soundtrack.
    90 minutes of high quality music period appropriate for EU4, is 100% legal and 100% free.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts