+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People have suddenly stopped being capitalists.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

People have suddenly stopped being capitalists.

Im playing as the USA and so far everything has been going well, but in the past 5 years or so my rate of building of factories has slowed significantly and my amount of capitalists has started to decrease. Unemployment is low and Ive had the education slider on max the whole time so idk what the problem is.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

78% of my capitalists are getting luxury needs. Is that perhaps bad? Since they're getting luxury needs they dont feel the need to build more factories?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In population screen upon clicking on an individual POP you can see who are they demoting to (and why).
    It may be obvious but I learnt it only after my first full game was completed :-)

My problem with capitalists was that they built all factories they could, that meant 8/8 in biggest states, before late game techs activated automobiles, planes, barrels, radios etc.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Capitalists are small POPs, so they live by their own rules and can sometimes vanish. You can fix it with a quick NF.
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by LimaWhiskey View Post
    My problem with capitalists was that they built all factories they could, that meant 8/8 in biggest states, before late game techs activated automobiles, planes, barrels, radios etc.
    I've seen capitalist destroy a profitable level 10 glass factory to build a new airplane factory. If your capitalist pops are rich enough its not a problem.

+ Reply to Thread