• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a map of the actual most likely division?

There is no most likely division of the map.

I have ENG, FRA, MEX and JAP attacking the USA in 1936, after the USA invades Canada. Since the whole war is AI controlled, except for the player of course, if he plays as one of these nations, there is no planned attacking, or the result of any attacks. The AI does the whole job and does it differently every time.

This means of course, that on every play, there will be a totally different result of the war. Which is good!

I have your flag and map still here to sort when I get around to doing the USA Victory event. I haven't forgotten you!

EDIT: And JAP or FRA may not attack at all, it depends...

Good Good :D

oh,and remember the USA election events if he won the war

And about an USA Defeat,what do you think about the Rump USA becaming a dictatoriship under control of MacArthur or Patton?With a huge revanchist movement getting higher every day

Good Good :D

oh,and remember the USA election events if he won the war

And about an USA Defeat,what do you think about the Rump USA becaming a dictatoriship under control of MacArthur or Patton?With a huge revanchist movement getting higher every day

Well democracy hasn't worked very well for the usa, since all it brought was war and defeat. I'm kind of becoming attached to generic events, so a whole raft of different stuff is possible. It's the way I'm re-doing the events, more generic and not following any one path.

Patton sounds good! I'm sure if he becomes president, the usa can recover and become a world power again.

Well,so make that: If USA lost,will have an event about an exodous,the American population will migrate in millions to Midwest America,when Patton will overthrow the Democratic government,and start to building a new USA,with a new industrial heart,and a big army,conscripting people of all classes,so when World war II Starts,this can give to USA a Chance to Attack the British Puppets in the area,and maybe the German One Too,if he won,USA just will need to defeat Japan,for that I think will need just to occupy all Japanese California,because Japan cannot mobilize an army to overrun mainland america

And if you pay attention,Patton is the PERFECT american general:

GeorgeSPatton.jpg

He used a jacket,smoked cigars,have two pistols and sometimes even used sunglasses!

Well,so make that: If USA lost,will have an event about an exodous,the American population will migrate in millions to Midwest America,when Patton will overthrow the Democratic government,and start to building a new USA,with a new industrial heart,and a big army,conscripting people of all classes,so when World war II Starts,this can give to USA a Chance to Attack the British Puppets in the area,and maybe the German One Too,if he won,USA just will need to defeat Japan,for that I think will need just to occupy all Japanese California,because Japan cannot mobilize an army to overrun mainland america
And Smedley Butler Will lead the resistance for the restoration of the Republic!

2 weeks to Christmas and the main topic of conversation over my lunchtime scrambled eggs n toast was whether the USA would continue to attack Quebec if it broke away from Canada during the American-British war over Canada in 1936?

If the USA didn't attack it would make the conquest of Canada much easier since a huge proportion of the country has been set aside, possibly as a neutral area?

Would the French accept this? If they took control and showed they were capable and prepared to defend Quebec against USA aggression, would that deter the Americans?

What would the British do? They are fighting the war for the defence of Canada, but if a huge part of Canada breaks away, what then?

.... In the end, while my wife was talking I suddenly realised... that the Americans would HAVE to continue the war with Canada AND QUE, since if they didn't, they wouldn't have any ports in the Eastern side of Canada...

Another problem solved?

Quebec will break Free?

And do you have a wife? LOL I though that everyone here was lifeless nerds like me :eek:

Quebec will break Free?

And do you have a wife? LOL I though that everyone here was lifeless nerds like me :eek:

Quebec is free, but the Americans still want it, so the war continues unabated, yet the Americans have a choice to remove FRA from the war at a stroke, if they choose to do so? The British Empire hopes they will continue to attack, and keep the French involved in North America. The Empire thinks that the Americans will attack QUE at some stage, either now or later on?

Last edited:
Quebec is free, but the Americans still want it, so the war continues unabated, yet the Americans have a choice to remove FRA from the war at a stroke, if they choose to do so? The British Empire hopes they will continue to attack, and keep the French involved in North America. The Empire thinks that the Americans will attack QUE at some stage, either now or later on?

Wow,but why Quebec is Free?

I guess because they see the war with America as their best chance to gain independence at last.

But have a real big separatist movement In Quebec?As I see they lost the referendum about their independence

I think this whole Quebec independence movement has been going on for a long time. Like ever since the seven years war. :)

Yes,but he is Strong sufficient to break free from Canada even with british troops in the area?Even in real life they haven't breaked free in a democratic way

Status
Not open for further replies.