+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Rising Nations — Help and Bug Reports

Help with Rising Nations

Hello, I have a slight problem with extracting my Rise of Nations folder to the EU3/mod folder. It says that I do not have permission to write in that directory. I need help with fixing that error. Any help would be appreciated, because I want to play the mod really bad!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecheese View Post
    Hello, I have a slight problem with extracting my Rise of Nations folder to the EU3/mod folder. It says that I do not have permission to write in that directory. I need help with fixing that error. Any help would be appreciated, because I want to play the mod really bad!
    assuming its a rar file.... remove the mod, and try to dl it again, wait a bit after the dl is done before extracting it and try again

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

To post further in this thread the OP must register EU3, EU3:Complete or EU3 Chronicles here by clicking on the My Games link above.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

bump! Same problem, love the mod but it moves way to slow!!

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Yes it happens often, in my Ethiopia game the leader died a year after I got the event. Now when I start as badly formatted 3rd world country I change government type then use the stability cheat. It sorts things out although you end up much stronger than your rivals.

Auto-Annex

So i'm trying to import the "Auto-Annex" Thing from Rising Nations to my buddies DW game (i've been borrowing his game to help him make a mod for us to play when i buy the game.)
    But it's not as successful as i hoped for. I have manage to make it possible for me(the player) to auto annex but the AI seam reluctant to use this feature.

Sorry for the rambling, The question is; Did you do any other changes in the RN mod other then the ones you did in the religion-files that encouraged the AI to annex provinces?

And if you did might you perhaps share that wisdom with me?

Sorry if this has been answered but I used google to search for keywords in the forum and couldn't find anything...

I am playing RN 4.1 as Brandenburg with HTTT (non-updated) and several HRE states (including my vassals) are using Astrakhan as their CoT. I own Lubeck and have a core on it plus great relations with my vassals so I'm not sure what's up. Astrakhan shouldn't even be open to them (it isn't to me) and it seems really random.

Thanks!
    Brian

Croatian Homeland War ?

You forgot to made a Croatian and Bosnian Homeland war against Serbia/Montenegro in 1991-1995 !
    Create it in some of updates

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14