• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

APotatoWithAGun

Recruit
11 Badges
Apr 20, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
I'm playing as the USSR and I have taken over all of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Canada. I've liberated Communist China and I want to give them all of Asia. When I conquered Japan, Manchukuo became my puppet and I want to give them to China as China not a puppet of China. I also want them to have Sinkiang and Tibet. Is there any way I can do this? (ex:Save game edit, mods or any other crazy method)

Side note: I just got this game recently and I must say I love it and I'm slightly obsessed

Thanks,
Michael

that is so sad! LOL! giving away "unwanted" countries! It is a fun game tho you are right!
try some of the mods for more flavor when they are up to speed on the 3.06 FTM release.

Edit your save game so they are not your puppet and not apart of your faction then invade and conquer them.

I'm playing as the USSR and I have taken over all of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Canada. I've liberated Communist China and I want to give them all of Asia. When I conquered Japan, Manchukuo became my puppet and I want to give them to China as China not a puppet of China. I also want them to have Sinkiang and Tibet. Is there any way I can do this? (ex:Save game edit, mods or any other crazy method)

Side note: I just got this game recently and I must say I love it and I'm slightly obsessed

Thanks,
Michael

There's no in-game way to do this. You need to edit your save (Shady Ed's suggestion is the easiest way to do it) or play a mod that has such a feature. The HPP mod (see my signature) has a series of decisions to give land to other countries if they have cores and you don't. There may be another mod with such a feature, but I'm not aware of one.

I'm pretty sure you should always get the conquer option. I have never not had it...

I have used this that method a few times when I get sick of seeing Slovakia messing up the middle of my empire.