+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I give my allies unwanted countries?

Can I give my allies unwanted countries?

I'm playing as the USSR and I have taken over all of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Canada. I've liberated Communist China and I want to give them all of Asia. When I conquered Japan, Manchukuo became my puppet and I want to give them to China as China not a puppet of China. I also want them to have Sinkiang and Tibet. Is there any way I can do this? (ex:Save game edit, mods or any other crazy method)

Side note: I just got this game recently and I must say I love it and I'm slightly obsessed

Thanks,
    Michael

that is so sad! LOL! giving away "unwanted" countries! It is a fun game tho you are right!
    try some of the mods for more flavor when they are up to speed on the 3.06 FTM release.

I'm serious. I want a pretty map to look at and Manchukuo is a buzz kill. Also can you provide a link to one of those mods.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Edit your save game so they are not your puppet and not apart of your faction then invade and conquer them.
    Microsoft Windows: A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Semper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by APotatoWithAGun View Post
    I'm playing as the USSR and I have taken over all of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Canada. I've liberated Communist China and I want to give them all of Asia. When I conquered Japan, Manchukuo became my puppet and I want to give them to China as China not a puppet of China. I also want them to have Sinkiang and Tibet. Is there any way I can do this? (ex:Save game edit, mods or any other crazy method)

Side note: I just got this game recently and I must say I love it and I'm slightly obsessed

Thanks,
    Michael
    There's no in-game way to do this. You need to edit your save (Shady Ed's suggestion is the easiest way to do it) or play a mod that has such a feature. The HPP mod (see my signature) has a series of decisions to give land to other countries if they have cores and you don't. There may be another mod with such a feature, but I'm not aware of one.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My AARs:
    Banner of the White Sun - an HPP 1.0 (final HOI3) Nationalist China AAR - DONE
    Teutonic Dreams - an HPP 1.7.3 (mid-SF) Germany AAR - Done
    Jiěfng Zhnzhēng - A Chinese HPP 2.04 (final SF) AAR - Done
    Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan HPP 2.6.71a (mid-FTM) AAR - Last update April 16, 2013 - Abandoned

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update August 22, 2013; reworked the Soviet entry.

It didn't give me a conquer option just install communism and create a puppet.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Semper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Were they a government in exile? Conquer won't work on those nations.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My AARs:
    Banner of the White Sun - an HPP 1.0 (final HOI3) Nationalist China AAR - DONE
    Teutonic Dreams - an HPP 1.7.3 (mid-SF) Germany AAR - Done
    Jiěfng Zhnzhēng - A Chinese HPP 2.04 (final SF) AAR - Done
    Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan HPP 2.6.71a (mid-FTM) AAR - Last update April 16, 2013 - Abandoned

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update August 22, 2013; reworked the Soviet entry.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

I'm pretty sure you should always get the conquer option. I have never not had it...

I have used this that method a few times when I get sick of seeing Slovakia messing up the middle of my empire.
    Microsoft Windows: A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.

+ Reply to Thread