• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want a petition for Chronicler to retire :p

Well, don't you think it'd be your responsibility to provide the link to that thread if nobody remembers it? Why are you on probation anyway?

True, and I would if I could check my own posts, to many threads to look through and it had a strange title.

Last edited:
it kinda sucks DW Japan system is a rip off of MM mod's Japan, but it's playable.

China needed to be sacrificed to make other asian naionts playable because it is virtuallly unstoppable wihtout faction restrictions

it kinda sucks DW Japan system is a rip off of MM mod's Japan, but it's playable.

China needed to be sacrificed to make other asian naionts playable because it is virtuallly unstoppable wihtout faction restrictions

Sacrified? Even on 5.1 it was playable, i remember a Ming AAR where the player invaded Europe (by sea)
Now on 5.2 the factions go away when you westernize, what's great and makes sense.

But yes, whiout factions East Asia would continue to be Ming's personal playground

Here it is:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?609263-a-tale-of-frustrated-shogun
Not really a very common bug, and its actually not that illogical, since its unlikely that a Shogun could get a throne outside of Japan.... E: to the post below me: He could probably petition to have the sun brought down and have equal chances of success... Well, better ones, the sund could combust at any time :D

That's the same link I provided:

If you could read you could see just above that it wasn't the thread I wasn't talking about.

Isn't it?

Why? There are users of the beta forum that doesn't post in beta forum?

DreadLindwyrm: For example I saw a tale of a frustrated shogun just now, it wasn't that thread, but it's on the first page, seems someone is having problems with Japan.

5315d1337675321-richtige-umgang-troll-dont-feed-troll.jpeg

I think what people seem to be missing is that we aren't talking about playing as Japan. If you can't play as Japan, no big deal. It is just one country out of hundreds. The problem is when a non-Japanese player or AI can't properly interact with Japan. To outsiders Japan should appear to be a single country that follows all of the normal rules.