+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Petition to restore Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    No offense meant, but it's rather pointless to make assertions about 5.2 when you don't actually have access to it and the people who do are telling you the opposite. I'm not personally using the beta patch at the moment, but if the issues you mentioned are reported as being fixed, then you should satisfied that PI took the time to fix them and not dubious that they can or will.
    But people are stating the opposite in the forum, that 5.2 DIDN'T fix Japan.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicler View Post
    From what I've seen from the 5.2 feedback, Japan is still a little odd due to the diplomatic restrictions, but there is nothing "broken" with it anymore. As I mentioned, unless you've seen the direct opposite, I wouldn't be so quick to assume that PI is lying about the fixes.

On Probation
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by ywhtptgtfo View Post
    Where?
    Already said that there is a recent thread created just for this reason, can't remember the name of it, but I think I posted in it so just check my posts I guess. (I can't check my own posts being on probation)

From what I've seen from the 5.2 feedback, Japan is still a little odd due to the diplomatic restrictions, but there is nothing "broken" with it anymore. As I mentioned, unless you've seen the direct opposite, I wouldn't be so quick to assume that PI is lying about the fixes.
    And ofc, I would be thinking that PI is LYING about fixing it, rather than just believing they had fixed it when it's still broken?

WAIT a minute here, are you saying PI released a broken product on PURPOSE? >_> And then LIED about it working? OMG

And ofc, I would be thinking that PI is LYING about fixing it, rather than just believing they had fixed it when it's still broken?

WAIT a minute here, are you saying PI released a broken product on PURPOSE? >_> And then LIED about it working? OMG
    As far as I can tell, it is fixed in the beta. I don't see anything saying otherwise in the beta forum, so I have to assume that all the people using the patch are more credible than a thread I didn't see that supposedly said otherwise.

As far as I can tell, it is fixed in the beta. I don't see anything saying otherwise in the beta forum, so I have to assume that all the people using the patch are more credible than a thread I didn't see that supposedly said otherwise.
    It wasn't in the beta forum

I understand that. That's why I said that the statement in the beta forum that it's been fixed (and the lack of evidence to the contrary to be found there) sounds more credible than a random thread by someone in the main forum.

First Lieutenant frissdassuboote's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I never really had a problem with lowering influence, just insult some of them daimyos and they will start hating on you.
    Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen. (There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.)
    -General Heinz Guderian

On Probation

Quote Originally Posted by frissdassuboote View Post
    I never really had a problem with lowering influence, just insult some of them daimyos and they will start hating on you.
    The more annoying problem is that the A.I. never forms Japan even when there's only 1 daimyo left. For whatever reason, I remember the Shogunate disbanding right after I captured Kyoto (not annex it). But at other times, capturing Kyoto did nothing.

Taking all provinces surrounding Kyoto dismantle Shogunate system. Can be done in two wars by anyone from outside world. This holds true for 5.1.

This renders all your babblings useless, like expected.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

and many very annoying missions that fire (like build a fleet when you don't want one) etc, and perhaps vassalization missions of nations you would rather have a PU with (though ..yeah)
    Ohh.. So you just want the game to read your mind? That's no problem. I'l just give PI that mind reading code I constructed during todays lunch break..
    It's spelled you, not u.

Augustus of the North DreadLindwyrm's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Already said that there is a recent thread created just for this reason, can't remember the name of it, but I think I posted in it so just check my posts I guess. (I can't check my own posts being on probation)
    Ah-ha. So a post you remember seeing, but no-one else does, says the opposite of what the guys who've tried 5.2beta are saying? In the meantime you're keeping going with the line of "but this dude who's name I don't know said it in this thread I can't show you"? Guess which one I'm going with.
    *This space deliberately left blank*

Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    Ohh.. So you just want the game to read your mind? That's no problem. I'l just give PI that mind reading code I constructed during todays lunch break..
    No, I don't want a strategy game to make presumptions about the players strategic resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    This renders all your babblings useless, like expected.
    Why? There are users of the beta forum that doesn't post in beta forum?

DreadLindwyrm: For example I saw a tale of a frustrated shogun just now, it wasn't that thread, but it's on the first page, seems someone is having problems with Japan.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSengoku500k club

This is the thread he's talking about.

But in that thread the problem aroused is about a specific case, Japan is not broken in 5.2.

Chronicler, you know you're behaving like a troll, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by MizarNX View Post

But in that thread the problem aroused is about a specific case, Japan is not broken in 5.2.

He always behaves like this, i'm fairly sure that i'm not the only one annoyed at it.

Really, the problem reported on that thread is not related at all with the japanese mechanics, i remember something similar happening to me when i was playing for HRE unification : I lost any PUs i had with other HRE members after the reform to make all members my vassals, i also didn't keep any juniors of my new vassals after i unified the HRE, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MizarNX View Post

If you could read you could see just above that it wasn't the thread I wasn't talking about.

On Probation

If you could read you could see just above that it wasn't the thread I wasn't talking about.
    Well, don't you think it'd be your responsibility to provide the link to that thread if nobody remembers it? Why are you on probation anyway?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast